[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my niece (10 years old) is weirdly really excited to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: star_wars_38140.jpg (121 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_38140.jpg
121 KB, 600x300
So, my niece (10 years old) is weirdly really excited to see the new Star Wars movie when it comes out... despite not seeing any of the original films (or the prequels, for that matter).

I tried to get her to watch them, but she says they're too "old" and that they'll probably be "boring and stupid."

I'm moving away from my family and my sister's family in a month, and all I want to do is watch the original trilogy with her and see her enjoy them like I did when I was her age. I tell her that she'll like them a lot, and that they tie directly into the new film, but she would rather play Animal Jam on my computer.

What do I do? I'm running out of time...
>>
>>63586034
You should probably go back to reddit
>>
You described most Star Wars fans
>>
>>63586034

Story sounds like bullshit
>>
>>63586034
I could probably help you better if I knew what she looked like. Post pics of niece.
>>
>>63586034
>and my sister's family

Thinly veiled kek thread lmao
>>
Fuck off retard
>>
OP here. Didn't realize it sounded like some made up story, but I assure you, it's all 100% true.

She's sitting at my desk right now, playing that god-forsaken Flash game.

She spends HOURS on that shit when they visit every weekend...
>>
>>63586159
Turn the computer off! Go play board game!
>>
I'd just like to preemptively express disdain at the inevitable post calling this ten-year-old girl a coalburner.
>>
>>63586034
Why don't you go bother /a/ with your fantasy scenarios, pedoshit?
>>
>>63586034
is she cute?

this is important
>>
You people are disgusting.

I just wanted to know how to get a kid in 2015 to watch Star Wars.

Granted, I should have known better coming to 4chan, but still.
>>
>>63586034
molest her
>>
>>63586633
Promise her a "lolli".
>>
>>63586034
>What do I do?
something Biblical...
>>
Tie her up and tape her eyes open
>>
File: bait fishing pole.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bait fishing pole.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>63586034
>>
Do you want her to grow up fat and ugly and never get married? Don't make her watch Star Wars.
>>
Sent help /tv/ I don't think marathoning all 6 star wars movies with my friends was a good idea, I'm falling asleep over here and we're barley on the 5th movie
>>
i know how you feel op. my wife's son is the exact same way about the new film but hasn't seen any of the old films. he says he cant connect with the characters or something.
>>
>>63586034
This is /tv/ post her pic fàm
>>
>>63586034
She definitely wants to suck John Boyega's cock. I'm sorry OP. Perhaps there's still time to save her.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.