[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be a genius director that holds enormous respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1427823785274.jpg (81 KB, 736x729) Image search: [Google]
1427823785274.jpg
81 KB, 736x729
>you will never be a genius director that holds enormous respect and admiration from people for your style and vision
Why live
>>
i'd rather be a neet t b h
>>
File: jamescameron3.jpg (250 KB, 1000x594) Image search: [Google]
jamescameron3.jpg
250 KB, 1000x594
James Cameron was a truck driver and got his break on B-Movies. He ended up being the greatest director of all time. All it requires is hard work and determination.
>>
dumb
>>
>>63582885
this
follow your dreams my nigga we yachts now
>>
>>63582885
He was probably friends with a jew or some shit.
>>
File: 1413770537051.jpg (133 KB, 637x853) Image search: [Google]
1413770537051.jpg
133 KB, 637x853
I've said this many times before and i'll say it again: The moment you care more about the admiration you get for your work than the work itself, you're not an artist anymore. At that point you're a prostitute instead.
>>
*than you care for the work itself
>>
Directors have to answer to to the big jews of Hollywood, they never get to release what they really envisioned. They always have to cut parts out or replace a whole scene. They might get respect and admiration but they will always have that feeling that it could have been better.
>>
>>63582845
Nothing is stopping you anon, you just need a manager
>>
>>63582845
Get off 4chan and make something.

I believe in you, not because you're destined to do great things, but because you can choose to do great things if you really push yourself to.

Now get out faggot.
>>
>>63584095
What's stopping OP from befriending a knowledgable Jew you dense motherfucker
>>
>>63582845
dumb frogposter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.