[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was a fucking masterpiece.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: lmL99Z3WDpoNNb0iz8qJizQVaVk.jpg (707 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
lmL99Z3WDpoNNb0iz8qJizQVaVk.jpg
707 KB, 1000x1500
This was a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>the scene where he locks the bikers in the bar, "now yous cant leave"

fucking badass scene
>>
File: i have made a huge mistake.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
i have made a huge mistake.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>63582133
Beat me to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_lijLYuw-o

>I will never forget the look on their faces, all eight of them, their faces dropped. All their courage and strength was drained right from their bodies. They had a reputation for breaking up bars, but they knew that instant they had made a fatal mistake. This time they walked into the wrong bar.
>>
>>63582133
>>63582373

Such retarded wish fulfillment bullshit. Bikers would kick the shit out of those lazy greaseballs
>>
>>63582103
No it was boring and aimless with some unforgivable cheesiness and awkward acting from everyone except DeNiro and Palminteri. Fucking Donnie Brasco was better.
>>
>>63582468

>child witnesses a murder outside his home
>friends burn to death
>kids idol is killed in front of him
>"fuck you nigger"
>cheesy

You're just a pleb.
>>
File: IMG_0225[1].jpg (101 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225[1].jpg
101 KB, 768x1024
>>63582456
>Bikers would kick the shit out of those lazy greaseballs
>>
>>63582456
B-B-BUT WE'RE THE VIPERS
>>
>>63582611
>>friends burn to death
That was just an unnecessarily cruel and unusual damnation of the "stoopid raysiss" characters. The movie is totally cheesy and schlocky. Maybe it worked better onstage but on the screen it came off a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>63582456

The Grizzly Adams motherfucker?
>>
File: lilyhammer-silvio.png (84 KB, 395x403) Image search: [Google]
lilyhammer-silvio.png
84 KB, 395x403
>>63582664

I'll tell you what this is: anti-Italian discrimination.
>>
>>63582456
>not understanding the power of a psychological advantage even when it's spelled out for you as clearly as possible

Doesn't matter how shiny and loud their bicycle's are or how many bartenders they swear at. They suddenly find themselves trapped and surprise attacked by a gang of ruthless angry hoodlums with baseball bats, and panic will set in.

I don't understand what was stopping the bikers from regrouping and burning the place down in the middle of the night. The bikers had a huge long term advantage - they knew where the gabagool lived, but the gabagool didn't know any of the bikers, not even their names. I guess they could get info through the bike's license plates and some corrupt cops searching a database, but I doubt the bikers would've thought of that.
>>
The molotov cocktail scene is brutal. I remember seeing it on TV as a kid
>>
File: washington_ground_level2.jpg (29 KB, 302x450) Image search: [Google]
washington_ground_level2.jpg
29 KB, 302x450
>>63582664
It's not exaggeration. It's actually toned down historical racism
>>
File: Could you BE anymore Jewish.png (546 KB, 721x638) Image search: [Google]
Could you BE anymore Jewish.png
546 KB, 721x638
>>63582103
Agreed.

This kid's nose though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.