[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke, did I ever tell you about KkH'Oar'Rrhr? >He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Dark Vader.jpg (55 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
Dark Vader.jpg
55 KB, 640x853
>Luke, did I ever tell you about KkH'Oar'Rrhr?
>He was was keenly attuned to the Force, a mystical energy field that bound the galaxy together and gave special powers to those who knew how to wield it, he belonged to the Rrhr hunting band, one of the many Tusken clans that dwelled in Tatooine's sweeping expanses of wilderness and he also helped capturing, raping and killing your slave-grandmother.
>KkH'Oar'Rrhr was a good friend
>>
>>63577839
Hehe... meme
>>
File: sheev.jpg (15 KB, 360x236) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
15 KB, 360x236
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/KkH%27Oar%27Rrhr
>mfw
>>
>tfw your only friend was going to hang out with you at Tosche Station, but instead met some crazy, old, encyclopaedic hermit, killed his guardians, and then fucked off to join the rebellion terrorists
>nothing left to do all day but shit on /tv/
>>
>tfw this is canon and The Force Unleashed isnt
>>
>>63577839
Thank god the EU is dead.
>>
File: kenobi-guiness-starwars.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
kenobi-guiness-starwars.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
Luke, did I ever tell you that in 30 years your whole life story will repeat itself through your daughter?

It was a good script
>>
>>63577839
What is it with sci-fi/fantasy writers giving fictional characters or locations names with pointless apostrophes? They serve literally no purpose and never actually have any phonetic function.
>>
>>63578442
Isn't this just more not-canon-anymore EU bullshit?
>>
>>63579030
SG-1 is also a huge offender in this.
>>
>>63578963
lel is that really the plot?
>>
>>63578963
kek

I can't believe people are actually excited for this shit.
>>
Someone post the luuke one. Or any of them.
>>
>>63578963
heh I remember people doing these for Avatar. this time it's even more crushingly ironic because it's a film in the same franchise.
>>
>>63579030
so people that don't understand how phonetics work can stop and put emphasis at the appropriate time

taking >>63579135's example of SG1
>goa'uld
>goauld

with the apostraphe there, you can easily tell when you are supposed to stop and put more inflection on the next sound, than if you tried to read it normally.
>>
>>63579256
yeah that's a case where it makes sense, but most of the time it serves no purpose

bra'tac
teal'c
tok'ra

makes no fucking difference whether it's there or not
>>
>>63578442
>force unleashed
>good
>>
>>63579394
I liked the Wii gameplay and the story was averange at the beginning. The second one was bullshit tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.