[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this guy considered a villain again? Literally the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: Caledon Titanic.jpg (106 KB, 1706x960) Image search: [Google]
Caledon Titanic.jpg
106 KB, 1706x960
Why was this guy considered a villain again? Literally the most dindu nuffin character I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>63575786
He didn't love her, he just wanted a trophy wife who would stay at home while the servants raised the kids and give him sex whenever he wanted.

aka. a rapist
>>
>>63575786
Because Rose is a strong woman
>>
>>63575786

Agreed. Everything he did actually made sense.

Didn't like him in Fallout Boy though.
>>
>>63575786

Kate Winslet was the true villain. She got Jack killed, married a guy she didn't love, used his money to do everything she ever wanted, and threw the heart of the ocean off the back of the ship, ruining bill paxtons career in the process.

To top it off she goes to heaven and none of her family is there, she literally cared more about a dude she knew for 3 days then she did about people she raised and had children with.
>>
>>63575810

Many marriages back then were arranged. By marrying Rose he would have saved their family financially. He also put up with Rose being a bitch and handled her relationship with Jack really well.
>>
because he fucked audrey
>>
>>63575856
>Many marriages back then were arranged.

And that makes it right?

You have to judge people's actions by modern standards instead of within the context they took place in, otherwise you're a bigot. Same reason Peter Pan should be banned for it's racist depiction of indigenous north american citizens.
>>
>>63575810
>aka. a man
Ftfy beta bitch
>>
>>63575941

Please be bait.
>>
>>63576039
Fuck you in your memeshit ass.
>>
>>63575941

low quality bait.jpg
>>
>>63575810
A rapist rapes people.
>>
File: 1446081733231.jpg (220 KB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
1446081733231.jpg
220 KB, 1179x1179
>>63576284

You alright there kiddo?
>>
>>63576303
All PiV (penis in vagina) sex is rape since it involves penetration; aka. assault
>>
He has no faults.
>>
>>63576313
Haaha xD well memed, friend
>>
>>63575852
You don't actualy believe this bullshit. It's not possible. Nobody is that faggot.
>>
>>63575810
>b8

Faggot, but people who fell for your b8 are bigger faggots.
>>
>>63576349
Asshurt roastie detected lmao go watch Frozen
>>
You mean all VcP (Vagina consuming penis) sex is rape since it involves the woman trying to eat and digest the male genitalia
>>
>>63576402
meant for >>63576325
>>
>>63576379
Lmao you rekt that bitch again
>>
>>63575852
kek
>>
>>63575852
As a matter of fact, I agree with you. Rose was a fucking bitch till the end of her days. She cheated her husband. She let Jack freeze to death just to save herself. She married a guy and had kids with him while being obsessed with dead Dicaprio the whole time. She threw a fucking invaluable diamond, which was Paxton's dream, to the ocean to not ever be seen again.

Bitch was sick in the head.
>>
>>63576340
Anon, why are you acting angry? Please don't hurt me
>>
>>63576611
Thought I was the only one. what a stupid whore!
>>
>>63575852
>muh one true love

You can love multiple people, child. The bitch was strung up on the road not taken. Tossing the blue rock was a shit move though, pretty sue Jack would have wanted her to use it to have a good life.

Besides, the movie is all about Jack. If you didn't at least get teary-eyed at his death you a bitch. Based Cameron knew only a man's sacrifice would make men give a fuck about watching some bitch fuck around and not grow up.

It's why Zane's character survives, he was a fold to Jack.
>>
>>63576340
holy shit you are mad
>>
File: Cal.jpg (230 KB, 1280x1892) Image search: [Google]
Cal.jpg
230 KB, 1280x1892
>God himself couldn't sink this ship.

>Picasso? He won't amount to a thing... Trust me, he won't.

>"Rock 'n Roll? A bunch of simpletons flailing their arms to jumbled noise! I assure you in one year know we won't even remember the name of this passing fad!"

>"Civil rights? More like silly rights! It won't pan out."

>"Airplanes? Certain death, not to mention excessively expensive. That idea will never take flight!"

>"I just made myself a very lucrative deal with a Nigerian prince. My fortune is sure to triple in size."

>"Powering machines through nuclear fission? Such marvel concepts that come out of these funny books. Surely no scientist of respect will look at it twice."

>"Automobiles? For what purpose? Just make faster horses."

>"3D technology? What kind of fool would pay for something he already experiences every day?"

>"Novels? Dollars to donnuts it'll crash and burn. Respectable young men and woman should only read the newspaper and the cookbook, respectively."

>"Digital computers? Oh, Rose, you and your silly hormone-driven delusions."

>"Motion pictures? DAMN IT ROSE, I'M SICK OF YOUR WITCHCRAFT, YOU WILL MARRY ME!"

He was just wrong about everything.
>>
>>63577285
>Picasso?
>"Rock 'n Roll? A bunch of simpletons flailing their arms to jumbled noise!

Except he was right. Picasso is vastly overrated today and Rock n Roll really was a bunch of idiots flailing their arms around to repetitive chords and shitty lyrics.
>>
>>63577419
At least Rock and Roll led to Brian Wilson getting a career so something good came out of it way down the line
>>
>>63577597

Beach Boys are GOAT
>>
File: giggling_super_mario.jpg (41 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
giggling_super_mario.jpg
41 KB, 256x352
>>63577285
>"Automobiles? For what purpose? Just make faster horses."
>>
Kate was always the main villain of the movie.
Based Jim created a despicable female main character and still sold to the female audiences as a love story, made shitloads of money out of it and won tons of awards.
And all of this started because he wanted to explore the Atlantic with a submarine.

How can a man be so based?
>>
>>63577285

>guy has no redeeming quality's and is 1 dimensional.

good character development imo.
>>
>>63578270

Not quite. He was a hero at the end, making sure that women and children got off and that Rose got a boat rather than him.
>>
>>63577949
Jimbo's a hack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEzU_Fw7ccg
>>
>>63576611
>implying he can't go get it again.
They saw exactly where she threw it and hey have a mini sub.
>>
Yeah, I didn't get it either. From my point of view, Leo was evil.
>>
>>63575852
That's just a standard woman though.
>>
>>63578745
That ending was cut out, faggot.
>>
>>63577285

EVERYTIME.

Also, Cal had a hard life.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.