[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before Driver was Kylo Ren or on girls, or at Julliard.. hom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Before Driver was Kylo Ren or on girls, or at Julliard.. homie was a marine.

https://news.vice.com/video/monologues-for-the-military-arts-in-the-armed-forces?utm_source=vicenewsfb
>>
>Always get compared to this dude
>Never sure if that's good or bad
I fucking hate this guy
>>
>>63571271

Based Driver tbvh, the Jimmy Stewart of our generation
>>
>>63571271
dude's the real deal fám
>>
So?
>>
His interview with Terry Gross was pretty cool if you want to check that out.
>>
>>63571289
>good or bad
He's ugly as fuck. That's bad you fucking mongoloid looking freak. End yourself.
>>
>>63571289
He's pretty based though
>>
>>63571289
he's going to be the main character in the trilogy f a m
prepare for a lot more commentary
>>
>>63571271

A judge will often waive prison if the accused agrees to join the Marines.
>>
>joined the Marines after 9/11
>medically discharged for a mountain biking injury before his unit was sent to Iraq

Not only patriotic, but also incredibly lucky.
>>
He also won the Volpi Cup last year
>>
File: american.jpg (17 KB, 171x167) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
17 KB, 171x167
>oh shit some saudia arabian terrorists funded by saudia arabia attacked my country, I better join the military so we can invade iraq and afganistan

willingly joining the US military is morally the same thing as joining the mafia since you know for a fact you will be ordered to do immoral things, in fact it's worse since the mafia has less collateral damage
>>
anyone still have the pics from a while back where /tv/ shop fixed his face?
>>
>>63571675
You are quite revolting
>>
>>63571675
>oh shit some terrorists from a terrorist organization hiding in Afghanistan and officially supported and protected by the government of Afghanistan attacked my country, I better join the military so we can invade Afghanistan

It's so weird how people repeat "the terrorists were Saudis" like that means we should have gone to war with Saudi Arabia. Do you guys not get the concept of non-state actors?
>>
>>63571789

saudi gives us all our oil so they can do whatever they want to us, good kaffir

guess where ISIS gets most of its funding from?
>>
File: 1410024545619.png (80 KB, 375x383) Image search: [Google]
1410024545619.png
80 KB, 375x383
>>63571675
agreed, private enterprises are almost always less sloppy.
>>
>>63571675
and the mafia can actually bring joy into peoples lives by selling drugs and prostitutes, unlike the military which just destroys lives and countries
>>
ebin shilling
>>
>>63571779

I dont support murdering 1 million people in iraq for no reason
>>
>>63571271
Wait... This UGLY faggot from GIRLS is in the new star wars!?
>>
File: murka.jpg (82 KB, 640x556) Image search: [Google]
murka.jpg
82 KB, 640x556
>>63571779
fuck off amerilard
>>
>Obvious faglord
>Was a muhreen

Checks out.
>>
>>63571779
Prove him wrong. The Saudis get away with murder because they've got their hand so far up America's ass they're tickling your tonsils. Have some fucking awareness.
>>
>>63571834
>saudi gives us all our oil so they can do whatever they want to us, good kaffir

Actually, most of our oil comes from Canada, Venezuela, and the US itself.

>guess where ISIS gets most of its funding from?

Wealthy private citizens from the Arabian Peninsula+whatever they can steal/loot from the areas under their control.
>>
>>63571675
>>63571892
*unravels turban respectfully towards you*
insh'allah my european brother! for a united Europe!
>>
>>63571789
the taliban promised to handover bin laden had bush deigned to provide them with any information about his involvement. this was of course ignored.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/14/afghanistan.terrorism5
>>
>>63571834

It's not that simple. America does what the Saudis want because the Saudis use their influence to make sure all oil deals are conducted in US dollars. This has many advantages which are key to America's security. Every country in the world keeps a reserve of US dollars for buying oil, so America makes gains on its forex by way of the currency exchange. It also means that at any time the US can devalue its currency without domestic inflation, since they can just palm the surplus off on the international economy. There's a lot of other ways in which this is a great position for the US to be in but I'm not going to list them all. Ultimately the tenability of the US continuing to be a world power relies on the Saudis' cooperation. Which is why anti-Iranian sentiment has been building for the past few years, because Iran announced plans to start trading in crude in non-dollar currencies, which is a very significant economical threat to the US.
>>
>>63572027
>" In Jalalabad, deputy prime minister Haji Abdul Kabir - the third most powerful figure in the ruling Taliban regime - told reporters that the Taliban would require evidence that Bin Laden was behind the September 11 terrorist attacks in the US, but added: "we would be ready to hand him over to a third country"."

suuuuuuure they were. Interesting that this magnanimous offer didn't come before the attacks. Also, a 'third country'? Why?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.