[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>openly despises 4chan and reddit >has deep discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>openly despises 4chan and reddit
>has deep discussion and analysis of several mediums
>is very open minded

Why aren't you part of the TVTropes masterrace, /tv/?
>>
is there a trope about trying to shove every single thing into a trope category? There probably is
>>
>tvtropes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvfPYCKxG9E
>>
>deep discussion
>"in THIS troper's opinion, Chingchong Bingbong The Animation has a GREAT example of this trope." [end of thought]
>>
>>63567052
I like reading tvtropes, but the people there are absolute scum. They may openly despise 4chan and Reddit, but you can be damn sure they spend most of their time writing on those pages, just to let them know how superior they are.

They are unable to form sentences that do not start with "Actually" and regardless of how many cartoons, both western and Japanese, they watch, they still consider themselves patricians of the highest order.
>>
>>63567052
>open minded
Bunch of "no fun allowed' nerds. Also the autism gets very intense in some areas.
>>
>>63567052
>>openly despises 4chan and reddit
>reddit

What? That site is reddit incarnate
>>
>>63568726
What the actual fuck
>>
I've been browsing tvtropes for years and I've had unironically better discussions of television and film on /tv/ than over there. It's basically just xkcd and anime faggotry for the most part.
>>
>>63568726
I'm dying
>>
>>63568726
this channel, i'm dying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFGbTlLj6f4
>>
File: deliverance[1].jpg (118 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
deliverance[1].jpg
118 KB, 480x360
>>63568726
>dueling banjos soundtrack
>>
>>63569142
>that ending

HA!
>>
>>63568726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDYCv-ycT4
Bahahah
>>
that website is like Wikipedia

fun to read sometimes, but as soon as you pull back the curtain you find the festering rot underneath
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.