[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is third Hobbit the most retarded big movie in the recent years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Legolas03.webm (3 MB, 960x400) Image search: [Google]
Legolas03.webm
3 MB, 960x400
Is third Hobbit the most retarded big movie in the recent years? Because I'm pretty sure it is.

Retards who allowed this garbage should never work in the industry again.
>>
Jurassic world has that honor
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fcJm1Slk2E
>>
File: ggg.jpg (8 KB, 201x300) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
8 KB, 201x300
>>63565635
This surprises me, in a world of horrible, horrible, horrible (2 days later) horrible, horrible movies, you pick that one as the one retards should be banned for?
>>
>>63565778

Because this movie is a fucking disgrace to the source material and LotR trilogy.

And show me more retarded movies with 200+ million $ budgets.
>>
>>63565635
AHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1445082926994s.jpg (6 KB, 249x150) Image search: [Google]
1445082926994s.jpg
6 KB, 249x150
>>63565635
>>63565674
>>
I mean I know it was called battle of the five armies, but for the entire movie to literally be nothing but a 3 hour battle scene was just boring as shit. I actually dozed off in the middle. Most boring movie since Avatar.
>>
>>63566697
the movie was only 2hours20 and the battle starts midway through
>>
>>63566717
Shows how memorable the non battle parts were I guess
>>
>>63566697

Maybe it would be more interesting if it was an actual battle. Not a fucking cartoonish video game.

Action in this movie is so ridiculously over the top it's just fucking pathetic.
>>
>>63566734
true that
Smaug's attack and death was cool tho
>>
>>63565674
>>63565635
guess its time to give these a download
>>
>>63565635
I'm not even mad at goofy shit like this or the collapsing bridge, but I hated how nothing really felt connected and it was just a 1,5 hours montage of whacky "battle" scenes with no real targets/aims/stakes.
>>
>>63566858

Remember when Hobbit was about Bilbo and his journey?
>>
>>63566959
Bill who?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.