[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arrow thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: KEKARROW.png (2 MB, 1365x629) Image search: [Google]
KEKARROW.png
2 MB, 1365x629
So, what will Oliver do after his gf's death?
>>
i'm gonna run for prez
>>
>>63565439
She's not dead, it's a fakeout.
>>
Make some chilli.
>>
>>63566203
why does he tell baron alley in the first episode? they are at the grave together
>>
>>63565439

I wonder if Felicity's actress knows how much fans despise her character these days
>>
>>63566238
still not laurel-quality though
>>
>>63566315

Laurel's far more tolerable, she may have shitty fight choreography but her interactions with Oliver are not as cancerous and lame. They fucking had a mini-Felicity in the show without a goddamn ounce of shame.

Also I love how that faggot Merlyn can get in Oliver's face about Oliver endangering Thea without a hint of hypocrisy, if the show's going to get canceled I really want Oliver to kill his ass once and for all in the finale.
>>
>>63566235
It's Thea in the grave.
>>
>>63566235
Someone said that the flashforward was 6 months in to the future and we're only 4 months in. And given the boner the showrunners have for Felicity they're not going to kill her. At least I can hope for Laurel.
>>
File: Arrow Smoak.gif (2 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
Arrow Smoak.gif
2 MB, 355x201
>>63566778

Please no.

I read the theory that they might bring back Roy, just to kill him off for the grave.
Would be a pretty big copout though, so I don't know.
Can't see Laurel or Thea dying though, because apparently Black Canary and Speedy are big in the comics, and I don't want Felicity do die, because I actually like her (inb4 go back to tumblr).

Maybe kill of Dig? He's gotten pretty annoying lately, ever since he was such a dick about not forgiving Ollie for ages.
>>
>>63565439
burn in an oven
>>
>>63567078
doubt it'd be laurel if barry was there, felicity is the only connection there really
>>
>>63567094
>Maybe kill of Dig? He's gotten pretty annoying lately, ever since he was such a dick about not forgiving Ollie for ages.

He had more right than anyone, and at least he's gotten over it, meanwhile Felicity jumps down Oliver's throat at every turn about EVERYTHING.
>>
>>63567094
>bring back Roy, just to kill him off for the grave.
The one good character apart from Oliver and Diggle
>>
>>63566778
>implying Thea won't become CHeshire
>implying Felecity won't be killed off to make room for Oliver and Laurel
>>
>>63567094

How can you defend how terrible her character has become since Season 2?
>>
>>63567140
I think he was more there to show his support as a friend.
>>
>>63567177

nah, he's been a whiny bitch far too long about that. I mean, even his wife understood why Ollie did what he did. And she was the one who "suffered".

>>63567209

Not saying it was a good idea and yes, Roy was a good character, but he's gone anyway at this point.
>>
>>63567269
given how the writing and shows work though, they probably wouldn't bother to have barry in it if it was some other person Oliver knew.
>>
>>63567230
>>implying Felecity won't be killed off to make room for Oliver and Laurel

I really hope Oliver and Laurel doesn't happen in this show. Oliver and Sara would have been nice, but not Laurel.

>>63567249

I don't think it has become terrible though. Each to his own, I guess.
>>
>>63565439
>Felicity
>Dead
I don't think so, because Barry was pretty ok in the scene after the funeral, if it were Felicity Barry would have been more sad.
>>
>>63567324

>I don't think it has become terrible though.

Then you are in full fucking denial.

>Each to his own, I guess.

What a limp wristed reply.
>>
It's Diggle, but then he revives and has to dig himself up...get it?
>>
>its laurel
>felicity is still alive and the new black canary
POTTERY
>>
>>63567339

He has Patty, fuck does he care about that slut, they had barely 2 scenes interacting in recent crossover and it was "hey you!" and "GRRR WHAT DID OLIVER HIDE FROM ME!?!?"
>>
It doesn't have to be someone Barry knew really well. He was just there comforting Oliver. Could be diggle, felicity, even his baby's mom.
>>
>>63567293
The shows must shoot right next to each other though and given that it was about thirty seconds I don't think it's too much of a hassle. They probably shot it during Legends of Tomorrow.
>>
>>63567372

>don't like what I don't like!
>>
>>63567389

Remember to never try to be funny on the internet ever again
>>
>>63567404
They're best friends, anon, they had a lot of shit going on in Arrow S2 and Flash S1, just because they don't share many scenes in the crossover doesn't mean they aren't best friends forever.

The proof that the one in the grave isn't Felicity is Barry's apathy.
>>
She's like broccoli.
>>
>>63567490
I like broccoli so I don't get your point
>>
>>63567490
Nutritious, healthy and delicious?
>>
Anyone else feel like they'd have given up on this show by now if it weren't for Flash? It's becoming increasingly unbearable to me
>>
>>63567609
I've basically gave up on it, maybe it's because it's an episode a week and the other seasons I watched 4-5 episodes at at time
>>
>>63567609
Malcolm, Cop dad and Diggle are the only ones who make this bearable
>>
>>63567078
They're gonna kill his baby mumma, bringing the secret to light and having felicity break up with him just like in the alternate future of the crossover episode.

Only worse since he's known about it for months now and still hasn't told her.
>>
>>63567763
>Malcolm
can't take that faggot seriously
he literally looks like a huge faggot
>>
i would do every single guy on this show tbqh
>>
>>63567775
Also, the press will find out about the hush money his mother paid her and it'll ruin his campaign.
>>
>>63567986
how will the press do that?
>>
>>63566235
>>63566778
>implying it's not oliver's son in the grave
>>
>>63565439
Fucked Black Canary.
>>
>>63567413
>>63567404
>implying Barry wouldn't be crying if it was Felicity
it's like you guys have never seen Flash
>>
I notice no gay shipings with arrow and Flash
>>
>>63568039
Dark or one of his lackeys will find the cheque in her house and give it to them.
>>
>>63568135
In the shows itself and not just between the two characters.
>>
>>63567609

Darhk and the crossovers are the only thing keeping me invested

Felicity is literally ruining the show honestly, and she was one of my favorites from the start

>her literal Vegas whore mother is becoming a recurring character
>she wont die even after being machinegunned
>>
>>63565439
Who has Jewish heritage in Arrow?
>>
>>63565439
He'll run away to the island and develop a drinking problem and listen to Slade scream I KEEP MY PROMISES KID
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.