[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the first trailer was so good, what went wrong? the latest one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Batman VS Superman.jpg (115 KB, 1300x720) Image search: [Google]
Batman VS Superman.jpg
115 KB, 1300x720
the first trailer was so good, what went wrong? the latest one looks awful
>>
>the first trailer was so good

It was bad as soon as it showed Lex. That was the red flag that the movie's gonna be a complete trainwreck.
>>
>>63564086
Yeah Lex kinda killed the hype.

>>63564060
As said, Lex.
The fact that they spoiled the reason why they team up by showing that orc from the hobbit franchise.
Showing those "wannabe Marvel" lines, fucking up the dark tone they established in the first trailer.
Wonder Woman in general.
>>
>>63564212

Jesus Christ, it's really telling how underage you idiots are if you think one-liners were invented by Marvel and are not prominent in every goddamn genre of film ever made.

>IT'S OK WHEN THOSE OTHER MOVIES DO IT BUT IN MARVEL IT'S REDDIT AND BAD

Hypocritical uneducated niggers
>>
>>63564246
Didn't mean to upset you Reddit
>>
new trailer shows the Batman vs Superman is only going to be a very minor part of the movie, which is what we want to see.

Instead movie's gonna be diluted with lex, wownder woman, doomsday and all the side quests bullshit.

oh and aquaman's hasn't even shown up yet
>>
>>63564086
It became bad when you get the feeling to have watched the whole movie in 2min. And i'm not a crazy spoilers alert nut. It seemed so...conventional, like every pre -TDK super-hero movie.
>>
>>63564060
Too many characters.

Ben Affleck I can see, but not Jesse Eisenberg as Jewish Lex Luthor.
>>
Lex, Doomsday and Wonder Woman make the trailer look like a Schumacher homage
>>
>>63564060

Part of the Man of Steel trilogy. Not even Batman could save that.
>>
Shit Batman
Shit Batman costume
Shit lex
Shit doomsday
Shit wwoman

I still like Cavill superman and though MoS was actually good.
>>
>>63566363
>Too many characters.
There's only like 5 major characters.
it's not too many even for a action flick.
>>
They don't even have a script at this point. It's just shooting random scenes and hoping something sticks.
>>
>>63564060

Zack Snyder not sticking to just directing trailers
>>
>>63564060
>Lex being more awful than originally thought
>Affleck being more awful than originally thought
>Revealing the end boss, killing any hype about the Batman v. Superman conflict

At this point, all I want to see is Jeremy Irons as Alfred.
>>
quirky lex sucks, i just want a /fit/ luthor who looks like he could beat the shit out of most humans.
>>
>>63564060
Latest trailer is supposed to bring the Marveldrone audience who wants meme and quips in their flicks.

The "BOYS, HMMM" is the only "funny" scene in the whole movie and I guarante the "Is she with you?" was made solely for this trailer and won't show up in the finished movie.
>>
>>63567416
>I never read the comic and I'm fucking retarded
>>
>>63567699
They fucked so bad. Obviously trying to get that mememarvel autist fanbase.
>>
>>63564060
first trailer looked like something that tried to be part of Nolan's Batman universe, the second trailer feels like it wants to be part of Schumacher's Batman universe
>>
>>63564060
>the first trailer was so good
no it wasn´t
>>
>>63568008
There are Instagram whores who pretend their "superhero fans" who are posting pics of Lex and the "with you" scenes saying it was their faverouite of the trailers.

Same with a couple of fat glasses wearing black guys too. WB is getting the fags attention, there Marvel trailer worked.
>>
>>63568008
this desu desu
>>
>>63564086
don't you mean the red cape
>>
File: 87g87g.png (466 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
87g87g.png
466 KB, 640x480
>>63564405
Thanks for the compliment. Reddit is a superior website and I'm glad people recognize when I'm from there.
>>
I like Lex Tbh, interesting take on him

the stupid fucking monster and wonderwoman should be canned though, this is Batman vs Superman not Batman vs Superman for 5 minutes then they become mates and have to team up to defeat a greater evil with the help of some random bird
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.