[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her best role, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: DriedOutAndCucked.jpg (156 KB, 640x852) Image search: [Google]
DriedOutAndCucked.jpg
156 KB, 640x852
What was her best role, /tv/?
>>
>>63562444

As a co-star Demolition Man, as the lead Miss Congeniality.

Most underrated is the Net.
>>
Speed
>>
>>63562444
Fire on the Amazon
>>
Why adopt two black kids?

Does she have any kids of her own?
>>
The Net, of course.
>OMG you can order pizza on the internet!!!
>>
Speed plus Demolition Man is best Bullock double-feature.
>>
>>63562491
It was part of her method acting for The Blind Side.
>>
>>63562491
because white guilt
>>
>>63562491
If you're gonna adopt, it should be a black kid since they are the least likely to be adopted otherwise. Even white orphans are privileged
>>
You can tell she's fart raping him.
>>
>>63562498
When pizza places actually started doing that a few years back, it was like staring back across the gulf of time and seeing someone peering back at me.
>>
>>63562631
Hopefully one day they arrange it so theres no human contact between you and the pizza delivery guy
>>
>>63562444

BLACKED
>>
Trick question, none of her roles are good. If a movie she's been in was good it wasn't because of her.
>>
>>63562655
But anon, that's my best chance to have anonymous sex with someone every week.

On the other hand... no delivery man, no tip...
>>
>>63562444
FUCKING DEGENERATE CUNT
>>
Why don't black celebrities ever adopt white kids?
>>
>>63563521

Why didn't anyone drown you?
>>
>>63563521
s.m.h farn
>>
>>63562631
>spelling by sound will be adopted

Sow theis id cunsiderd ah gud thieng?
>>
>>63563599
I suspect they mean no more of this "it's spelled featherstoneaugh but pronounced fernshaw" bullshit.
>>
>>63563645
>word you literally NEVER use is a problem
heh alright
>>
>>63562491
she is helping to accelerate white extinction

our progressive utopia is almost upon us lads
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.