[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steve "The Bush Man" Buscemi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: steve-buscemi.jpg (55 KB, 461x480) Image search: [Google]
steve-buscemi.jpg
55 KB, 461x480
>In a bizarre interview with Salon Magazine, the 57 year old actor went on a 15 minute long diatribe about his personal preference when it comes to his wife's personal hygiene.

>"I don't let my wife wear deodorant or perfume. Ever." the 'Boardwalk Empire' star stated. "It ruins her natural scent. I'm not big on showers either. Once a week. Max."

>Perhaps the strangest part of the interview was when Buscemi went into graphic details about his wife's grooming habits.

>"Jo hasn't shaved her bush since 2003," the actor said "since I was in 'Big Fish'. It drives me wild, it drives me crazy. I love it. I love the sight, the feel, the smell, everything. I hope she never shaves again."

>"I love to really get my nose in there, dig deep and then take a whiff." the 'Fargo' star added. "It makes me feel like I'm stealing her scent. The stinkier the better. Bottom line, I like it crusty and hirsute."

>"Real women are hairy." Buscemi concluded. "Deal with it."

http://www.salon.com/2000/11/13/buscemi/
>>
>>63561714
>I don't let my wife

Wow, what a chauvinist.
>>
The best part is it being with Salon
>>
File: 1429333210412.jpg (19 KB, 378x454) Image search: [Google]
1429333210412.jpg
19 KB, 378x454
But it doesn't say that anywhere in the article.
>>
File: mr_krabs_medium_04_rollover.jpg (54 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
mr_krabs_medium_04_rollover.jpg
54 KB, 320x240
This reads like the Gosling/Keanu/Dano pasta

The memes are happening.
>>
>white people
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>63561850
It might be fake but it's certainly not gay. It's the straightest thing I've ever read.
>>
love this new Bush Man meme, it's got legs
>>
>>63561714
Get bushed, America.
>>
Sounds good. What about the legs and pits and all the rest though?
>>
>>63562242
presumably he likes them pure too
>>
>>63561714

A man of impeccable taste
>>
>>63562299
Can't disagree with the Buscemi. The Bush Man has a master plan.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.