[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about this film? I saw it on release and just rewatched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 486x720
Can we talk about this film? I saw it on release and just rewatched it now. What do people think?
>>
>>63558786
I think it's the only beacon of hope that Warcraft could be any good, but a competent action flick still doesn't translate into the directorial prowess needed to pull off a fantasy epic.
>>
Fun, Jake is good.
I don't like the woman though. Same problem I had with Running Scared. Same problem I had with The Departed.
>>
I always get this movie confused with The Adjustment Bureau.
>>
Wasn't bad, wasn't that interesting either. Half the time I just thought about cumming inside Vera Farmiga.
>>
File: That Aint Me.webm (3 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
That Aint Me.webm
3 MB, 356x200
I really liked it. I thought the special effects for the train exploding looked cheesy, that was my only beef with the movie
>>
File: That aint meh! .webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
That aint meh! .webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
It needed an actual villain and the info-dumps really don't gel with the rest of the movie.

Overall it was pretty entertaining, but nothing spectacular.
>>
Ending was a cop out
>>
File: pathetic_tbh.jpg (10 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
pathetic_tbh.jpg
10 KB, 250x238
>>63558786
>remember the pseudo science that comprises the entire premise? NEITHER DO WE
>>
File: FreezeFrame.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FreezeFrame.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
should it have ended right here?
>>
>>63558961
I didnt even know duncan jones was directing warcraft, but now I'm mildly interested in it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.