[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else like Shark Tank? Fuck Lori
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Anyone else like Shark Tank?

Fuck Lori
>>
Never seen it but who is that thicky thick girl??
>>
Lori's fucking hot, great show.
>>
>>63552389
>Fuck Lori
How much are you offering?
>>
>>63552691

Lori is hot but annoying and a cunt. She always plays up "girl power!" to win over women and the guys just facepalm.
>>
>>63552696

For 1 hour of time, I'll give you 20% oral and 5% vaginal use, for $500.
>>
>>63552728
>For 1 hour of time, I'll give you 20% oral and 5% vaginal use, for $500.

That's a $12,500 valuation for minimal controlling interest in horse face oral and rich bitch vagoo.

Im out
>>
>>63553053

Throw me a counteroffer then.

I've already set up a kickstarter and we met our goal in just 1 hour.

The money will be used for her plane tickets and hotel room, and that is where the cash flow goes.

Further, the valuation, especially the oral valuation is extremely reasonable - $1000 for an hour of oral is in line with street market prices - and here we're talking about a celebrity. Hence the higher vaginal valuation.
>>
>>63553135
Oral valuation is fine but 5% vag? That's barely past the pee hole on my money maker.

I would offer the $500 but for 51% vag; I want controlling interest in the baby canal. If one of the other sharks wants in for a DP I would split at 25%
>>
>>63553386

Well I've invested a lot into this and I just can't give up controlling interest on the vag.

I'm sorry, but I'm out.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>63552389
>ywn have beers with Cubes, Daymond, and Robert.
>>
who is the dumb blonde
>>
>>63553724

Fuck Daymond.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.