[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What speed do you watch your films at?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1422408313005.jpg (27 KB, 734x746) Image search: [Google]
1422408313005.jpg
27 KB, 734x746
What speed do you watch your films at?
>>
Honestly, anyone who watches movies or television at less than 1.5x has way too much free time and needs to get a life.
>>
>>63552334
>>63552360
>watching at geater than .75x

lol the plebs around here, i swear
>>
>>63552334
is the x in this supposed to be the base speed of the movie? Isn't that just 1? Why bother putting the x at all?
>>
√e̅ is LITERALLY the perfect speed for binge watching.

also if you have less than 3 movies playing at once you're wasting your time
>>
>>63552334
Films? 0.64x
Cinéma is 0.45x, kino is pi/10x
Movies are 1.21x and flicks 4x
>>
>>63552334
>Watching films at irrational speeds
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>63552334
i watch them at sqrt(-1)
>>
>>63552334
>watch films
where do you think you are?
>>
>>63552455
No it's a formula, where x is what speed you normally watch at. You multiply by two and square root to get the adjusted, /tv/ certified speed that you should be watching your movies at.

Of course there are also separate formulas for flicks and cinéma.
>>
The only way you'll ever REALLY understand film is to choose a random frame and stare at it for 1.34x length of the film. If you can't do this then you might as well stab out your eyes because you will NEVER enjoy visual arts.
>>
>>63553440
you transcended our dimension
>>
>>63552334
There is only one correct answer.

π/3
>>
File: jesus wept.jpg (65 KB, 714x648) Image search: [Google]
jesus wept.jpg
65 KB, 714x648
>tfw my perfect watching speed is a nonreal number
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.