[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh, look, a honky-tonk. You wanna go dancing, Tom?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>"Oh, look, a honky-tonk. You wanna go dancing, Tom?"

cute

CUTE

Leftovers thread?

>people actually consider e09 the weakest of the season
>>
>>63549728
i dont know why everyone was whining about the series finale. i liked it, then again i'm not a pleb

also. whats with the lack of "was it rape?" threads involving Tom. it was a perfect opportunity, but no one took it
>>
File: S02E04.nora woods.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
S02E04.nora woods.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>63549728
shit-tier waifu
shit-tier acting skils
>>
>>63549827
are you implying nora is shit tier waifu and has shit tier acting skills? cuz if not you shouldn't have attached such an angelic webm
>>
>>63549883
I was talkig about Liv 'Nepotism' Tyler
>>
>>63549813
cause there's a tiny group of anons that even watch this show

TWD has 15x it's viewership in it's 6th season, so we're stuck with 20 TWD threads and 1 Leftovers live thread if we're lucky

it's a real shame that this world is shit
>>
>>63549813
>series finale

It got renewed yesterday, and the finale was dope as hell.
>>
No one else watches this show, it sucks. Was there a better episode this year than International Assassin?
>>
>>63549728
A lot of people really hate Liv Tyler on a personal level. I never knew that, I'm pretty indifferent to her but that ep 9 live thread was pure bile.
>>
>>63549728
>People consider this shitty FAGISLAND follow up to not be the pseudointellectual trash that it is.
>>
>>63550314
how many episodes have you seen?

the show really changes based on how you view it too. when it first aired i thought it was such a shit show since id already seen L O S T and i didnt want another magical mystery solving tv show where youre looking for clues to figure out what will happen next (which is how i watched it) and after a couple episodes i realized that there are no hidden mysteries it's just a really really good study of grief and loss
>>
>>63550442
I'm all caught up, and I do enjoy the way the show gives zero fucks about answering anything (I learned my lesson from Lost, I don't care about show mythology anymore) but that also robs the characters of a good thorough fleshing out that would otherwise make them more compelling. The priest is compelling because he's a fucking saint on ert and we root for him because the show takes massive dumps on him nonstop, but season 2 robbed Nora of her interesting stuff to make her a glorified baby holder, the daughter is annoying, the GR are illogically stupid when you take two seconds to think about their whole way of living (and not in a "oh wow, that's a surprising turn of events" way), the son is a worthless character and only serves to tap the audience into other parts of the world, they kill off or disappear all of the most interesting characters, the ex-chief literally sleepwalks into his character arcs, black dad was one of those annoying Ana Lucia types, and there wasn't NEARLY enough tits from his hot daughter with that gorgeous afro.

But people either never watched Lost, didn't mind that Lost went to shit, or have marbles up their asses and think that this show is "soooo deeeep, sooooooo greeeeeat" and I see right through all the Lindelofian bullshit.

That said, it's not a bad show, and I'll watch the next season all the same.
>>
>>63550592
>But people either never watched Lost, didn't mind that Lost went to shit, or have marbles up their asses and think that this show is "soooo deeeep, sooooooo greeeeeat" and I see right through all the Lindelofian bullshit.
You've said this before, what exactly do you think this show's going to do that lost did?
>>
>>63550666
>It's not what it will do, it's what it's already doing. It's just my preference. I like a well executed series-long plot that builds to something. Leftovers is make-it-up-as-we-go-along and it shows, and that's a ten times lazier method than the former, so I don't think it deserves all that praise. Plus there's a lot of missed opportunity. I'm just being an asshole though, this doesn't matter. None of this matters.
>>
Just finished up season 2 and welp gotta say it i think we finally got a lost 2.0
>>
>>63550776
>make it up as we go along

>implying the national geographic reference in the karaoke song wasnt planned from season 1
>>
>>63550918
If that's even true, that's one minor example. Lindelof has even said that the content of the show is highly malleable and each series is thrown together piecemeal. Hell, Lost has this show beat hands down on a little-details-thrown-in level. They at least attempted prework for that show, even if they ultimately tanked it so they could shoehorn Special Friend Heaven into season 6 and ruined the mystique of the DI in season 5.

I really don't give a single fuck about any of the characters though. Except the priest. The only show where the fucking PRIEST is the guy I'm most rooting for.
>>
>>63550918
I'm a fan of the show, but that wasn't planned. They wanted to use Like a Prayer but Madonna said no. Then they switched to Homeward Bound.
>>
>>63550592
>daughter is annoying,

fight me faggot
>>
>>63551009
>They wanted to use Like a Prayer but Madonna said no.
I read that too but I think he was just trolling.
Disappointed the other songs on the wheel weren't songs from the season's soundtrack.
>>
>>63551120
Andie McDowell's daughter is cute as fuck but the character is pointless.
>>
John murphy based as fuck. Best character arc ive seen
>>
>>63551646
Nah, Matt is based as fuck. I wanna see where his story goes now
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.