[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much EU stuff do you think Episode 7 will recycle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lzm58mriB71r3kvzio1_500.jpg (32 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lzm58mriB71r3kvzio1_500.jpg
32 KB, 500x322
How much EU stuff do you think Episode 7 will recycle?
>>
Jaina and Jacen are now Rey and Kylo Ren
>>
>>63547856

Almost zero

Disney didn't buy the rights to the EU novels unless it was included in the games
>>
File: Emperor-Palpatine-Clone.jpg (58 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Emperor-Palpatine-Clone.jpg
58 KB, 570x300
>>63547856
Sheev's clone for sure
>>
>>63547893
Is the new Jedi temple on Yavin 4?
>>
>>63547893
I figure we'll get a few refferences. I mean it is JJ were talking about.
>>
>>63547897
This is what pisses me off more than Luuke and the Yuuzhan Vong

>Vader sacrifices himself in one last moment of love for his son
>Destroys the Emperor and redeems himself (and brings balance to the Force of you buy into that prequel nonsense)
>LOL jk he comes back three more times and his final death is Han unceremoniously shooting him in the back

FUCK that.
>>
>>63547929

I believe in the films time frame, it's already been destroyed.

From the leaked stuff, if its not all bullshit, then Lukes new Jedi Order was destroyed and he's become disillusioned because of it.
>>
>>63548030
>then Lukes new Jedi Order was destroyed

Wutttttttttttt?
>>
>>63548025
It's more realistic to believe Sheev would have clones of himself everywhere though.
>>
>>63548025
The Dark Empire series is trash desu senpai
>MORE SUPER WEAPONS
>EVEN BIGGER STAR DESTROYERS
>ENTIRE PLANETS FULL OF SITH ACOLYTES AND SHEEV SUPPORTERS
>CLONESCLONESCLONESCLONESCLONESCLONES
>DUDE JEDI TREES LMAO
>>
>>63548372
>Sheev actually wasn't a bad guy, he was simply trying to save the universe by creating superweapons and had to create a fascistic military state in order to fight the future force repellent race.
>>
File: sheeve its treason.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
sheeve its treason.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>63548577
...It's still treason.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.