[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does tv never talk about prison break?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: prison-break-hed-2015.jpg (192 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
prison-break-hed-2015.jpg
192 KB, 652x367
why does tv never talk about prison break?
>>
>a bunch of people you don't give a shit about need to escape a prison!
>we keep creating bullshit ways to keep them breaking into prisons

zzzzz
>>
File: 0016 - iWezrgX.jpg (225 KB, 1417x1260) Image search: [Google]
0016 - iWezrgX.jpg
225 KB, 1417x1260
it does sometimes

its widely accepted that season 1 and 2 were awesome, then it got shitty with season 3 and 4 was awful

im still hype for the new season however
>>
One of the largest drops in quality a series could possibly have.

If it only had been the first season and cut out some of the dumb conspiracy stuff (especially the Veronica Donovan shit) it would have been such a great series.
>>
>>63547082
heavy im just about to finish season 2
>>
>>63547082
>its widely accepted that season 1 and 2 were awesome, then it got shitty with season 3 and 4 was awful
I don't agree
>>
>>63547082
this
>>
>>63547082
new season?
>>
>>63547082
Yup

Season 1 was GOAT
Season 2 was still pretty great
everything then on was obviously just tacked on because the show was popular (technically in season 1 and 2 also already because it was meant to only be 13 episodes but still)

It's a great show if you ignore the last 5 minutes or so of season 2 finale and instead just have them sailing into the panama sunset
>>
>>63547008
>Season 4

JUST
>>
>>63547008
Captain Cold: Origins
>>
>>63547008
>why does tv never talk about prison break?

Because I usually derail it with Flash thread BS.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.