[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the worst Jedi in the entire galaxy? He had a chance of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: colemanrekt.webm (866 KB, 1280x546) Image search: [Google]
colemanrekt.webm
866 KB, 1280x546
Is he the worst Jedi in the entire galaxy?
He had a chance of killing a Sith Lord but fucking blew it
>>
>>63546678
No, the worst Jedi are the other 100 who decide it's more important to fight a bunch of bugs than to go after said Sith Lord. He had the right idea even if he was totally incompetent.
>>
>>63546678
Jedi owned by a gun. And people give Karen Traviss shit.
>>
I guess sith lord were his specialty as well.
>>
File: 54724357.jpg (34 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
54724357.jpg
34 KB, 400x389
a sith LORD??
>>
The real question is why does anyone give Jedi or Sith any opportunity at close quarters? Anytime you think one is around fall back and blast their location with missiles and grenades. That's how we kill heavily armed opponents now.
>>
RIP in Peace Coleman
>>
File: kenobi.jpg (193 KB, 1536x768) Image search: [Google]
kenobi.jpg
193 KB, 1536x768
>>63546879
Luke, did I ever tell you about Coleman Trebor, a male Vurk from Sembla, who served as a Jedi Master and Council member of the Jedi Order during the waning years of the Galactic Republic?

Trebor was one of few Vurks to earn galactic fame some time before the Invasion of Naboo, after averting a number of interplanetary disputes without bloodshed. Something of a celebrity with the media, Trebor was well-connected, with numerous diverse contacts located throughout the galaxy.

He was actually a great swordsman; but his one weakness was very specifically an old unarmed man standing perfectly still with another guy casually shooting a single blaster at 1 shot per second.

He was a good friend.
>>
File: lee.jpg (34 KB, 465x560) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
34 KB, 465x560
>>63546937

This meme is making me nauseous now.
>>
>>63546678
Is this an unadultered scene___

What the fuck, why does this look like utter shit_

The CGI and green screen is atrocious.

Fuck me
>>
>>63546937
kek
>>
>>63546800
a shit lord?
>>
>>63546678
watch christopher lee
>>
Dooku doesn't even flinch. Doesn't even put a hand on his lightsaber. Almost like he knew what was going to happen, as if he'd read a script of some kind.
>>
>>63547090
>>63547147
I can just imagine George telling him to look left and giving him no other direction besides that.
>>
>>63547090
>>63547249
>alright chris, I want you to turn left and react to this dinosaur looking alien trying to kill you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.