[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>General Grievous... you're shorter than I expected.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: anakin meets grievous.jpg (82 KB, 959x486) Image search: [Google]
anakin meets grievous.jpg
82 KB, 959x486
>General Grievous... you're shorter than I expected.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63542549
He meant that he's not a big guy
>>
>>63542549
The memory of Grievous from their encounters during the Clone Wars became exaggerated with time until Anakin wrongly remembered him as a giant.
>>
>>63542580
But he was a big guy.
>>
>>63542603
For you
>>
>>63542549
>grievous is literally 10 feet tall when he's extremely hunched over

since when did the jedi become passive-aggressive redditors?
>>
>>63542603
not 4u
>>
>>63542636
desu Sheev did the order a favor by destroying them. They needed a hard reset. They say as much in the prequels.
>>
>>63542595
Did Anakin actually meet Grevious during TCW? I seem to remember the show somehow managing to separate the two any time they would come close to meeting. It has been a while though.
>>
>>63542595
but he's clearly not even standing at full height
>>
>>63542712
I don't actually remember either.
>>
>>63542712
he never did. TCW followed the canon extremely closely. Obi-wan however met him numerous times
>>
>>63542712
Now that I think about it, none of them, really fight Grievous face-to-face, he's just like the big bad commanding droids from the control ship.
>>
>>63542825
Obi-Wan fights him a couple times.
>>
>>63542549
He mocked Grievous's back problem.

But where was Admiral Bonetopick?
>>
File: 186018manlet7.png (128 KB, 860x3852) Image search: [Google]
186018manlet7.png
128 KB, 860x3852
>>63542603
>>
>>63542549
He meant that he had the metaphorical high ground, as he knew he was about to kill everyone in the room in about a minute.
>>
>>63542549
>"General Grievous.... if I happened to remove your mask... would you die from your point of view?"
>>
>>63542937
having a threeway with Commander Nefarious and Captain Imabadguy
>>
that was pretty funny tb.h
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.