[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Men: Apocalypse, cosplay is better edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11
File: dropped.jpg (2 MB, 1620x3396) Image search: [Google]
dropped.jpg
2 MB, 1620x3396
Why do you guys keeping paying to watch this crap?

>Dont stick to correct story
>dilute everything
>costumes are atrocious
>poor narratives
>wolverine and friends

like I dont understand I know it's the movieverse but even the movies are taking liberties and dessing them up as something they're not, the x-men films are in desperate need of a reboot or just leaving them to just sit a while, just stop churning this shit out now, its literally a convoluted mess
>>
>>63542519
oh shit, when you put them side by side I really don wanna see the new film, why did they fuck up apocalypse so much?!
>>
>>63542519
>tfw I'll never see an onscreen apocalypse as DENCH as this!
>>
The bottom looks infintely better

Shut the hell up dude seriously

Singer is making the best comic book movies in the biz and your trying to pull this shit now? You belong in the year 2000 dude seriously

Why dont they just scan a slideshow of the comic books and project it on screen? Would that make you happy
>>
>>63542519
Even the rock test footage was fucking awesome

>>63542609
fuck off shil
>>
>>63542587
>nonsensical fishlips
>emotiveless eyes
>retarded purposeless triple belts
>Egpytian character with no Egpytian infleunce in design
>spandex with codpiece under it
>>
>>63542650
yea but you can add influences onto it just keep the foundations look at ops pic it looks fuckign terrible

purple rain shit

>looks like afucking grape
>has no intimidation factor
>looks gay
>pink so females can connect with it
>not blue because "muh men"

literally if yo uknew about design you would understand but you are obvioously trolling so...

look at the rocks picture for eg, they utilise the features quite well while adding some egyptian shit to it
>>
File: Prince_Yahshua-1.jpg (14 KB, 250x406) Image search: [Google]
Prince_Yahshua-1.jpg
14 KB, 250x406
>>63542587

That's some Apocalyptic Bulge he has going there.
>>
>>63542705
THIS!

>>63542717
HE's a big guy
>>
I thought that was doomsday
>>
>>63542730
for DC.... actually after that trailer nah he's not
>>
File: 1.jpg (56 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56 KB, 400x600
If that's apocalypse, the who the hell is this guy??
>>
>>63542814
Galactus, he was in FAntastic Four rise of the silver surfer, if you squint
>>
>>63542705
You sound 13 years old right now
>>
>>63542814
That's Beyonder.
>>
>>63542519
>Still using a picture of the old design

???
>>
Both look stupid, one just look more accurate to the source, but the other is Oscar Isaac so I don't give a fuck if the costume is shit I know he will deliver something good.
>>
>>63542519
>it's only okay when Marvel makes shit different
>>
>>63542519
bottom looks like dr ooze from the power ranger movie
>>
>>63542645
holy shit, that's bingo

they could have improved on that, but that's das it mane
>>
>>63542856
you sound like a 44 year old pedo right now
>>
>>63542942
Hurr this is Marvel as well.
>>
>>63542645
WHY THE FUCK.

DIDNT THEY DO THIS INSTEAD??
>>
>>63543040
EXCEPT ITS FOX YOU DUMB AUTIST
>>
File: 1.jpg (92 KB, 719x1112) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
92 KB, 719x1112
Lol
>>
>>63542519
I keeping paying because the x-men movies are infinitely better than the disney/ marvel abortions.
>>
>>63543077
X-men is still Marvel though, it even comes up before the film and the traiers
>>
>>63543127
christ, the worst part is know you aint lying
>>
>>63543040
usually when people talk about marvel in relation to movies theyre talking about the MCU made by marvel
>>
>>63543056
because the Rock can't actually act
>>
>>63543144
it's their characters you fucking sperg do you not understand? they sold them to fox but they can never refer to them in any of their films otherwise wolverine would have been in the avengers
>>
>>63543056
Because it was fan art you dense fuck.
>>
>>63543178
They still have a say in what goed down
>>
>>63543127
you trying to say Star Wars is worser than x-men?

>>63543187
you stupid fucking ovary cancer fuck, the fucking art was from a designer they rejected, are you literally still covered in your mothers fucking lactating milk
>>
X-Men is fundamentally very stupid capeshit disguising itself with a sprinkling of competent actors and direction. Plus the awful civil rights allegory which falls flat since a lot of the X Men could basically destroy the world and no one could stop them. Those kind of stakes are extremely dull and overused, plus the costumes are awful. Case in point this garbage in the OP.
>>
>>63543218
yes. the xmen films are way better than the prequels anyway
>>
>>63543218
No it wasnt dumbass
>>
>the rock will never be apocalypse
>>
i just have no comprehension how HOW the xmen can win. it will probably be some retarded cop out at the end.

other comic book movies with uber villians maybe had a fighting chance or a work around or some manipulation. but apocalypse, he is literally "god". you cant hurt him and he can do whatever he want. at least this trailer didnt ruin the movie like the BvS trailer.

this movie is gonna be stupid but ill watch it, baked as a cake though.
>>
>>63543417
>brian thompson will never be apocalypse
>>
>>63543349
>Those kind of stakes are extremely dull and overused

literally the case for all capeshit at this point.

that's inevitable when every 2nd story has to be about saving the world.
>>
>>63543218
how stupid and gullible are you?

http://www.lucasparolin.com/2014/10/x-men-apocalypse-movie-my-fan-version.html
>>
>>63542519

What i dont understand is why did they use the young xmen instead of the mature ones?
Was it because of the actors?
>>
Why do not they just hire cosplay costume designers at this rate?
>>
>>63543522
anyone cpould have taken that photo and said its fan art desu senpai, that whole thing was originally from production though but they're covering it up, thts why the design changed it got leaked
>>
>>63543625
theyre done, they got glorified cameos in DOFP but it was still about the new guys
>>
>>63543648
what a retarded thing to be in denial and tinfoil hat about

thats literally the artist site who designed it, its in the same style of all his other works and every site gives him credit.
But im not autistic so its hard for me to understand your logic
>>
>>63543218
>worser

holy shit nigger you serious? fucking toddlers know that isn't a word
>>
>>63543212
No they don't.

>>63543218
>you trying to say Star Wars is worser than x-men?

Have you watched the movies produced by disney, Pirate, Avenger, thor, Iron man?
They are empty, expensive looking, only relying on the charisma of the main character's actor, nothing more.
Have you watched JJ's movies, flashy melodramatic and expensive looking, devoid of any substance.

I'm not saying that the x-men movies are perfect or really good, they never were expensive looking but always had heart (not counting the third one), and they were always better than we ever expected them to be, that proves that Brian Singer despite being a pervert is doing something right.
>>
File: Thanos.jpg (366 KB, 853x1266) Image search: [Google]
Thanos.jpg
366 KB, 853x1266
>>63543449
>i just have no comprehension how HOW the xmen can win
He probably drops the cube.
>>
File: 1869681-picture_1.png (631 KB, 623x477) Image search: [Google]
1869681-picture_1.png
631 KB, 623x477
>>63542519
>casuals
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.