[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i will never watch a movie written or directed by kevin smith
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: tusk-blu-ray-cover-20.jpg (537 KB, 1612x2028) Image search: [Google]
tusk-blu-ray-cover-20.jpg
537 KB, 1612x2028
i will never watch a movie written or directed by kevin smith again, absolute garbage
>>
DUDE BATMAN LMAO
>>
>>63542518
>he actually thought Kevin Smith was talented
>>
>>63542518
Whoever was in charge of creating that poster should be shot, it looks like it's saying Tusk 2.
>>
>>63542518
>Never heard of movie before
>Read online description
That sounds like the stupidest thing I've ever read, and I feel bad for anyone who actually paid to see that shit.
>>
>going from Clerks 1 to this
How?
>>
>>63542518
The only movie I saw from him was Cop Out. After seeing that movie, I pretty much dropped him.

His comic shop looks cool though
>>
The entire thing was a joke he came up with stoned, and then just decided to follow through with because he already has money and success and just said, "fuck it, why not?".
>>
..The Johnny Depp character is fun though. Big surprise to see him in a movie like this.
>>
can someone tell me which prerec jay reviews this in?
>>
>>63543287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu9gzuSMlFA#t=09m00s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGW-_eRrMM
>>
>tfw read the script a year before the movie came out and thought it would be a cool little horror movie
No, instead the final product was just meme city and tried to be more of a comedy than anything else. And the walrus suit was a fucking joke.

...and Johnny Depp.
>>
>>63542518
What a fucking terrible cover. Holy shit fire who ever was in charge of that
>>
File: tusk.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
tusk.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>63542692
>>63543548

Of all things about the movie it's really the poster that you're going to criticize?
>>
>>63543083
His character was boring as fuck and just dragged on forever in his scenes
>>
>>63542649
is this how people in jersey actually dress?
>>
File: 1361297806793.jpg (8 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
1361297806793.jpg
8 KB, 189x266
I thought it'd be a weird body horror movie. Instead it was just fucking boring and pointless. I knew Smith had originally had the idea for Tusk when he was stoned, but I thought it was worth a shot.

3/10
>>
File: Simpsons Warped Laugh.jpg (409 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons Warped Laugh.jpg
409 KB, 1157x772
>They put him in a wildlife preserve at the end of the movie.
>>
>>63542649
he's not that fat anymore
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.