[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted to taste this leaf so bad. The dry grass that Spike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: YeXPn.jpg (61 KB, 479x320) Image search: [Google]
YeXPn.jpg
61 KB, 479x320
I wanted to taste this leaf so bad.

The dry grass that Spike ate right after he hatched looked delicious too.
>>
>foliage in nature looks so delicious
>>>/out/
>>
That dry grass Spike eats himself out of was delicious too. And don't forget the weenie pile from We're Back!
>>
File: friendzoned.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
friendzoned.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>63535729
I thought I was the only one.
I remember being like 6 and thinking that.
>>
everything in bluth movies looks delicious as fuck.
>>
>>63535729
>>63535905
>>63536272
I too was appraised by these plants. Seeing this thread makes me wonder how common it was to think that way.
>>
>>63535729
desu same senpai
>>
>>63535729
Make a webm, anyone, please to remind me.

Weren't they pictured as being delicious anyway?
>>
I don't think there is a more comfy movie than the Land Before Time series.
>>
Finally these things that I've felt for all these years are validated by other people.

I don't even know how to describe why those things look so delicious but god damn. God damn little man.
>>
File: judith barsi.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
judith barsi.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>63536982
One month after her birthday, Judith Barsi's father József shot her in the head while she was asleep in her room. Her mother, Maria, hearing the gunshot, ran down the hall, where József met her and shot her as well.

József spent the next two days wandering around the house, and said during a phone call with Judith's agent on Tuesday night that he intended to move out for good, and just needed time to "say goodbye to my little girl."

He then poured gasoline on the bodies and set them on fire. He later went into the garage and shot himself in the head with a .32 caliber pistol.

Yep Yep Yep.
>>
>>63536582
*appetized
>>
>>63537414
hello facebook
>>
>>63537414
>find out you're living off the money your 10 year old daughter makes by sucking jewish cock

I honestly don't know what else he could do.
>>
>>63537808
>daughter raped

>shoot daughter, wife and self

what a genius
>>
File: 1281591102672.jpg (84 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1281591102672.jpg
84 KB, 500x328
>>63535729
alright kid, I think you're a little too young to drink here.
>>
>>63535729
Holy fucking shit I wasn't the only one who was this autistic. I tried to explain this feeling to my friends once and they didn't understand at all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.