[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Even before he let himself get obese and balloon up to over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: marlon-brando.jpg (36 KB, 469x599) Image search: [Google]
marlon-brando.jpg
36 KB, 469x599
>Even before he let himself get obese and balloon up to over 350 lb., his eating habits were legendary. Brando's diet circa 1950 consisted "mainly of junk food, usually take-out Chinese or peanut butter, which he consumed by the jarful." By the mid-'50s he was renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and cinnamon buns, washing them down with a quart of milk

>during the filming of “Missouri Breaks” (1976), he fished a frog out of a pond, took a bite out of it, and put it back
>>
He actually did it, the absolute marlman!
>>
>>63532473
He's gonna die if he keeps that up.
>>
File: fat.jpg (39 KB, 375x669) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
39 KB, 375x669
> By the 1980s there were reports that one of his girlfriends had left him because he failed to keep his promise of losing weight. He seemed to be dieting, but to her astonishment, he never lost weight. She found out that his buddies had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pains of their famished friend.
>>
how did this fucker make it to 90?
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (63 KB, 323x320) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
63 KB, 323x320
>>63532631
>bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate

this one always gets me
>>
File: Brandojor-el.jpg (45 KB, 400x406) Image search: [Google]
Brandojor-el.jpg
45 KB, 400x406
>He reputedly suggested that his cameo role as Jor-El in Superman (1978) be done by him in voiceover only, with the character's image onscreen being a glowing, levitating green bagel.
>>
File: Fat-El.jpg (35 KB, 320x269) Image search: [Google]
Fat-El.jpg
35 KB, 320x269
>Even after negotiating a massive fee (including a substantial cut of the profits) for Superman.Brando still exerted creative control, insisting that he play Jor-El as "a suitcase or a green bagel." (He acqueised only after Richard Donner told him that everyone who grew up with Superman comics knows what Jor-El looks like.) As Terence Stamp revealed on the 'Superman' special features, Brando also never bothered to learn his lines, forcing the use of cue cards for each of his scenes. You know that touching moment when he sends his infant son off to the Earth? He was reading his lines off the baby's diaper.
>>
File: 1436809677119.gif (2 MB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
1436809677119.gif
2 MB, 480x271
His daughter, tho
>>
It really makes me wonder how actors get fit bodies, because they seem to not give a shit. I don't see them working out every day for 3-4 hours.
>>
Was it him who sucked a dude's cock as a joke, or James Dean?

I can't remember.
>>
>>63532631
This never ceases to make me laugh every time I read it.

Based fucking Brando.
>>
>>63532763
But isn't it well established by now that the reason he never learnt his lines wasn't out of lazy work ethic but being from the school of believing acting should be truly spontaneous and knowing lines beforehand made your performance not realistic?
>>
>>63533832
No homo if it's just a prank bro
>>
>>63533832
If you haven't pranked your friends by sucking their dick you're a sad cunt
>>
>>63534333
>>63534418

Hey I never said I wasn't gonna do it, I'm a bro, I'm just wondering if Marlon's also in on the joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 889x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 889x667
>>63534450
>>
>>63533698
they fast a lot.

like once or twice a week.

thats why you see them buying starbucks a lot. theyre on calorie restricted days and they're getting in a cup of coffee.
>>
>>63533698
One meal a day, lots of water throughout and plenty of jogging morning and night.

That's literally all it takes. And obvious cardio like sit ups and squats for defined muscle.
>>
HIS DIGITIZED HEAD IN TALK TO ME MARLON WUZ LIKE THE GHOST OF A DEADMAN
>>
>>63534560
>>63534525

Took me fucking years to discover the meme that is fasting days. All the fitness in the media advocate calorie reduction but they dont talk about fasting cause it sounds so extreme. In truth you can go 36 hours without food without losing muscle mass.
>>
>Homosexuality is so much in fashion it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me. But if there is someone who is convinced that Jack Nicholson and I are lovers, may they continue to do so. I find it amusing
>>
>>63534648
He talked so intelligently. Wasn't he a poor kid growing up? How did he learn to talk like that?
>>
>>63532698
Allegedly the whopper throwers were jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty
>>
>>63535051
more like their personal assistants
>>
>>63534941
Yeah he spoke amazingly well
Back in the day there was a stigma to looking poor, so some people would put extra effort into talking like that. His parents were alcoholics so maybe he wanted to distance himself from then.

These days it's the opposite so people jlaw try extra hard to look down to earth
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.