[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think iZombie regrets doing those nude scenes now she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
Do you think iZombie regrets doing those nude scenes now she's a mainstream star?
>>
>>63526939
They were completely forgettable so probably not.
>>
>>63526939
shitty low-rated CW show =/= mainstream. Do you know how little people watch iZombie in the US? It aint the Walking Dead in terms of viewership
>>
>>63526939
>lmgtfy.com/?q=rose+mciver+nude
Oh, my. Those small mounds are heavenly.
>>
I never understood what it is with actors and such an averse attitude towards nude scenes. Are they just insecure or what?
>>
>>63526983
>pretending to be someone you're not professionally
>insecure

Hmm let me ponder that
>>
>>63527027
Because acting is just like real life, right

Fucking retard
>>
>>63526939
>now she's a mainstream star?
A .5 rating is mainstream now? Even on the CW that's disappointing.
>>
Any new pics of her hairy forearms?
>>
>>63527106
If I only could
Make a deal with God
And get him to swap our places
>>
File: back side.png (1 MB, 1888x1051) Image search: [Google]
back side.png
1 MB, 1888x1051
>>63526939
>>
>>63526939
>CW
>mainstream
>>
> she will NEVER eat your brains
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
>>63527888
We might be able to come to some sort of arrangement.
>>
>>63526939
She wouldn't be a mainstream star if she didn't do that "nudes" so...
Also, Mother of Dragons landed a gig in a fucking Terminator reboot, role so above her grade it hurts.
Serious and smart actress should be terrified by the roles of Sarah Connor, Ellen Ripley and the like, because they are embodiment of what average women is not: self reliable, stable, not in a need of male protection, capable to make hard decisions on the spot and live with them. Women just dont have pattern from where to pull material for that kind of acting.
>>
>>63528103
I'm listening
>>
>>63528163
DON'T DO IT ANON YOU'RE GONNA GET JIHADED
>>
>>63527980
NICE BACK BBY
>>
File: angry-benoit.png (229 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
angry-benoit.png
229 KB, 650x450
>>63528174
It's too late for me

It was always too late
>>
>>63527888
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
Be running up that building
>>
this is a terrible show,i have no idea why i watch it.i have 0% attraction towards her too.
>>
>>63528666
Maybe you're gay and into Major?
>>
>>63528676
no,i must admit the indian guy is pretty qt tho.
>>
no because they at reddit tier
>>
>>63526939
>Nudeis
>Of girl with literally zero tits
No thanks I'll pass.
>>
File: IG1.jpg (66 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
IG1.jpg
66 KB, 750x750
lotta izombie threads lately
I like it
>>
>>63526939
who is that girl and why does she think shes izombie?

izombie girl has created an entirely new look for herself, whatever former appearance she had is irrelevant, even if it appeared in triple DP videos
>>
>>63528750
What a bunch of dorks I absolutely love them
>>
File: fug.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>63528772
>triple DP
is this what i think it is
>>
>>63528790
the whole cast has very nice chemistry
>>
File: nerds.jpg (245 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
nerds.jpg
245 KB, 1080x1350
Their instagrams are treasures
>>
Supergirl literally had professional pictures taken with a dick in her and she was cast as a super hero for little girls

the only downside with rose is her shit accent, it's nowhere near as cute as alices
>>
>>63528814
I think he meant triple P but now i'm trying to figure 6 guys trying to fit in a 2 guys space.
Holy crap that's gay.
>>
>>63528857
Only way I can think of is if the ass has been stretched to Proxy Paige levels (that fucking ice cream bar) and the pussy can fit at least one baseball bat inside.

Might have to get surgery after that tho
>>
>>63528857
long
and
thin
>>
>>63529016
you also need dwarves so that you can fit 4 of them around the woman's bottom orifices
>>
>the no qt zombie GF
>>
>>63526939
No, but she'll probably never do it again
>>
so fucking hot when she doesn't look like a ghost
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.