[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /tv/'s opinion on the Pokemon anime? What do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: anime.jpg (28 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
28 KB, 333x250
What is /tv/'s opinion on the Pokemon anime? What do you think of each "generation" and the show as a whole?
>>
>>63526790
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST
>>
>>63526790
Dawn was one of my early waifus
>>
>>63526790
Watched the first season when I was a kid

I heard he never ages and they don't even acknowledge all the shit he's been through

Did he ever see his butter free again?
>>
>>63526790
you do know there is a board entirely dedicated to pokemon r-right?
>>
>>63527443
I want to hear what /tv/ thinks, since /vp/ would obviously gravitate to saying completely positive things about the series.
>>
started to go downhill as soon as the pokemon league ended and he went to the orange league

went to shit after johto
>>
I remember this from a thousand years ago. I tried to bomb the harbor, but then my parents got into pokemon, and it just wasn't the same.
>>
>>63527480
/vp/ here
it fucking sucks but some of the battles were/are cool
>>
oh ya, and the worst part, whenever he enters a new area, he lets all his leveled up, powerful pokemon go and starts over with just pikachu. How is this faggot ever supposed to be a master? Gary was smart, you see, he dropped out of the master dream when he realized it was impossible

imagine ash kept all his pokemon, his team by now would be something like

>raichu
>charizard
>venusaur
>blastoise
>pigeott
>whatever other strong one he had
>>
>>63527583

Is Gary still on the show?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.