[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way of watching the theatrical versions of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What is the best way of watching the theatrical versions of the original trilogy? I don't want to see any of the 2011 shenanigans.
>>
Pay your parents a visit for the first time in 4 years and dig out the laser disks you grew up watching, obviously.
>>
>>63526680
Harmy's Despecialized Editions
>>
>>63527121
I've heard of this and I want to watch it but there's no streaming site I can watch it on? Too many things are in the way just to watch it.
>>
>>63526680
If you're like me and can't into modern technology (pirating/despecialized) it's pretty easy to find the VHS tapes at local thrift stores and yard sales, if you know where to look. Just make sure you're getting the right ones, there were some tapes released that are CGI edited
>>
>>63527262
torrenting is better anyway
>>
VHS
>>
>>63527308
Yeah, it seems like I only have the theatrical version of return of the jedi vhs. I have a new hope but it's the 1997 version.
>>
Any good stream sites? I'm just trying to hope on the hype train and annoy my friends who love star wars
>>
>>63527262

you can stream torrents pretty easily. set it to download in sequential order, then just open the incomplete file in vlc/mpc/whatever
>>
Time travel
>>
>>63527841

haven't downloaded in a couple of years now. Don't want to worry about ISP sending me letters. I know there's a way around it but too lazy to check it out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.