[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movie endings that pissed you off.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: kill-bill-2003.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kill-bill-2003.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
ITT: Movie endings that pissed you off.
>>
>oh hey superman, aint he an interesting guy! now I will talk about superman for 10 minutes!
>>
File: Chiggydiggydoo.jpg (240 KB, 771x1037) Image search: [Google]
Chiggydiggydoo.jpg
240 KB, 771x1037
>title of the film is Kill Bill
>the main character does, indeed, kill Bill
>OP is pissed off that Bill is killed
>>
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>63518959
Why did it piss you off OP, the name of the movie is literally what happens, kind of obvious foreshadowing no?
>>
>>63519471
She killed him in Volume 2

Volume 1 ended on a cliffhanger
>>
>>63519565
What's the problem? I saw volume 1 in theaters and if you didn't know there would be a sequel you're kind of a retard.
>>
>>63518980
This. Fucking Tarantula probably thought he was so goddamn clever making an action movie where everyone sits down and talks out there differences in the end. What a fuckin retard.
>>
File: Ending KB.jpg (62 KB, 736x307) Image search: [Google]
Ending KB.jpg
62 KB, 736x307
>>63518959
There's absolutely no problem with Kill Bill V.1. It told you right in the title that it was the first movie with more to come, and lo and behold there was a sequel.

The first one had a fine ending, didn't rush things and had a good end fight with O-ren which was very rememberable. Dunno what the hell to expect when 90% of the movie is leading up to O-ren's fight, not Bill's.
>>
If you mean Vol. 1
>what

If you mean Vol. 2 then yeah, the original ending that they planned where they actually fight on the beach and she wears her wedding dress sounds amazing.
>>
>>63518959
>the first person she kills is the most fun and hardest
>>
>>63519565
>title of the film is Kill Bill VOL 1
>the movie indeed ends like another vol is missing
>OP is pissed that the movie ends in a cliffhanger
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.