[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do children have such horrible taste in movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kids-watching-movie.jpg (49 KB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
kids-watching-movie.jpg
49 KB, 530x300
Why do children have such horrible taste in movies?
>>
>>63518516
Because they are young and impressionable
As they age they will demand more out of movies as simple thrills and tricks will not be enough to satisfy them
This is how people should be with movies at least
>>
>>63518516
literal babbies
>>
>>63518516
Children can enjoy anything without the concern of anonymous strangers judging your tastes on a latvian bee keeping forum or how reddit it might be.
>>
>>63518516
There brains are undeveloped
>>
They are stupid.
>>
Speak for youtself when I was 10 my favorite movies were jaws 2001 and muppet treasure island
>>
What would happen if you show babies 4 hr bergman film or bela tarr. Tarkovsky's Nostalghia. I wonder what would happen to them
>>
>>63521282
They would rightfully tell you it's shit.
>>
File: 1407453610_STARSHIP-TROOPERS-2.jpg (152 KB, 791x1080) Image search: [Google]
1407453610_STARSHIP-TROOPERS-2.jpg
152 KB, 791x1080
i loved this movie since it's release.
i was 9 when it premiered on hbo where i live.

COME AT ME
>>
>>63518516
The same reason anybody introduced to a new medium will think something is better than it is. When you are introduced to something new you can find a lot of things that you enjoy out of something bad and gloss over the rest. When you get into it more you begin to realize that what you saw was actually a poor reproduction of this or that and that the truly unique aspects of what you saw were all bad.

I liked E.R., Charmed, and Friends when I was young. I got to watch them with my mom and it was a good experience. Rewatching them I can see how terrible they were and how (almost) everything good about them is just ripped from better shows or just a cliche someone doesn't understand.

Friends is still mediocre though, at least the episode where Dr. Green died in E.R. was still good, and Milano is still hot.
>>
They do not notice flaws in them at all and are terrible at arguing.
>>
>>63518516

Wish fulfilment is the extent of their imagination
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.