[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best of 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 2015.gif (68 KB, 575x345) Image search: [Google]
2015.gif
68 KB, 575x345
It's that time of year again.

What are your favorite movies of 2015?
>>
>>63515931
I have high hopes for the Revenant and well I'll give Star Wars the benefit of the doubt. Right now Fury Road stands alone.
>>
1. "Queen of Earth" (dir. Alex Ross Perry)
2. "The Murder Case of Hana & Alice" (dir. Shunji Iwai)
3. "The Kindergarten Teacher" (dir. Nadav Lapid)
4. "Taxi" (dir. Jafar Panahi)
5. "I Don't Love You" (dir. Pavel Kostomarov & Alexandr Rastorguev)
6. "Nasty Baby" (dir. Sebastian Silva)
7. "Buzzard" (dir. Joel Potrykus)
8. "Mistress America" (dir. Noah Baumbach)
9. "Entertainment" (dir. Rick Alverson)
10. "Reality" (dir. Quentin Dupieux)
>>
alphabetical within tiers

tier i: the assassin, blackhat, carol, heaven knows what, in the shadow of women, magic mike xxl, mountains may depart, pasolini, phoenix, white nights on the pier
tier ii: bridge of spies, buzzard, chi-raq, creed, hit 2 pass, mad max, the mend, queen of earth, ricki and the flash, unfriended, the visit
tier iii: beloved sisters, the intern, jauja, results, she's funny that way, saint laurent
>>
Der Nachtmahr
Horsehead
Tikkun
Bite
Aaaaaaaah!
Tangerine
Office
Baskin
Observance
The Entertainer
>>
File: 2015_.jpg (281 KB, 1530x615) Image search: [Google]
2015_.jpg
281 KB, 1530x615
itt; terrible taste
>>
>>63517914
but Corn Island sucks...
>>
1. Stations of the Cross
2. Anomalisa
3. Evolution
4. Queen of Earth
5. Sicario
6. Viaje
7. Entertainment
8. A Most Violent Year
9. Youth
10. A Pigeon Sat on a Branch...

honorable mention: Beasts of No Nation, The High Son, The Lobster, The Little Prince, Tú Dórs Nicole
>>
>>63518094
You did not see Anomalisa
>>
>>63518404
philly film fest bruv
>>
File: 2015top10.png (498 KB, 685x487) Image search: [Google]
2015top10.png
498 KB, 685x487
Honorable mentions: James White and Listen to me Marlon.

>>63518094
Stations of the Cross is now on Netflix. I am definitely watching it soon.
>>
>>63516225
Thor, are you gay?
>>
happy someone else has seen Evolution
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.