[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn have years worth of poop from Jessica Chastain avaible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 523x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 523x281
>ywn have years worth of poop from Jessica Chastain avaible for you
>ywn have an entire planet all by yourself to jerk off in piece while you eat and smear her poop all over your body

Why the fuck do i even stay alive.
>>
10/10 thread
>>
>>63515430
>eat and smear her poop all over
I'm hard as a potato right now
>>
>tfw I consider myself perverted but never came up with this scenario
you wise bastard
>>
>>63515430
The best part is you could fully indulge your scat fetish and eat her poop with a water tight alabi of having to keep yourself alive
>>
It's the first thing I thought of, although I thought it'd be all mixed in together, so.
>>
>>63515976
This.

Everyone thought about it, don't lie if you didn't...but it's obviously all merged together.
>>
>>63516029
>>63515976
>>63515939
>>63515828
>>63515430
sick fucks
>>
>>63515976
>>63516029

Was it really all mixed up with men poop?
>>
>>63516511
naw ... that would have created spontaneous combustion
>>
>>63515430
>a year's worth

They were only there for like 6 days before the others left. Did they bring the poop down with them? If so, what was the point of that?
>>
File: 18gnzaw3cus1wgif.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
18gnzaw3cus1wgif.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>63515430
>it will be decades before any living person makes it back to the HAB
>you will be dead when they find the mess you left behind
>tfw your Jessica Chastain poop shrine becomes a historic site on Mars that tourists visit for centuries
>>
>>63516029
>>63515976
>>63516511
no, every flush was individually sealed with the person's name on it
>>
>>63515430
Oh, that's why I still come here.
>>
Would you film yourself eating it and play it back to Nasa?
>why haven’t you told the crew that I’m alive, nasa?
>>
>>63517624
>Making Scat a world famous fetish for doing it on fucking mars
i would
>>63517538
I was scared for a moment. Thanks, that means he still was on heaven and traded it for a few more years on earth. Just imagine the freedom of it, smearing that delicious poop all over your body out in the open with a smile on your face not needing to worry about anyone seeing it, fucking her shit like a fleshlight.
>>
Jessica Chastain is a coal burning bitch
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.