[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this show alright, comfy, guilty pleasure, or just sappy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 410x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 410x307
Was this show alright, comfy, guilty pleasure, or just sappy af?

also 20 years later which of the girls aged the best?
>>
File: 7678.png (159 KB, 313x319) Image search: [Google]
7678.png
159 KB, 313x319
Its sappy and alright but I get sick of watching it now since its always on
DJ and Kimmy aged really good.
Also
>That fucking lifetime movie of the cast
>>
>>63512542
Lifetime movie?

Also steph is pretty hot now
>>
File: DJ.jpg (79 KB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
DJ.jpg
79 KB, 500x549
I loved this show. I've seen it probably completely through 20x.

I had the biggest crush on Jodie Sweetin but she went off the fucking deep end. Breast implants, ugly tramp stamps, meth and a dumbfuck few men she was into.

The Olsens killed Heath Ledger.

But Candace Cameron-Bure...damn....
>>
Imagine you're sitting in DJ's room and she walks in naked and then sucks your dick while Aunt Becky reports the news on Wake Up San Fransisco in the background
>>
File: 472531260.jpg (171 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
472531260.jpg
171 KB, 396x594
Stephanie got a little thick since her drug problem but I would still hit it
>>
File: Kirk Cameron.jpg (413 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Kirk Cameron.jpg
413 KB, 2000x1000
>>63514393

Used to have it for her so bad but she's busted now, and from what I've read over the years mad mentally unstable.

I'll take the good Catholic. At least holidays will be fun with Kirk joking about all the heathen atheists out there.
>>
>>63514372

Basically now that I think about it I'm marrying DJ Tanner next August so I look forward to adding that fantasy to the roll call.

Full House reruns while we're in a cocoon of marital bliss.
>>
DJ was a chunky emo chick that didnt let Steve tap it.

Steph was some strung out big toothed emotional rollercoaster.

Kimmy on the other hand...my god Kimmy Gibbler probably fucked like a champ and didnt make you wait around for it.
>>
>>63512224

I find Jodi Sweetin very attractive... I'd say that Candace Cameron gives her a run but she's a super Christfag, like her brother. Major turnoff, t bh f am. So, Jodi gets the edge.
>>
File: andrea.jpg (35 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
andrea.jpg
35 KB, 400x533
Kimmy is best gril. Also, Andrea Barber aged damn fine. I bet she's a monster in bed.
>>
Stephanie was my waifu when I was a kid
>>
Anyone else looking forward to Fuller House?
>>
>>63515087
Same senpai. The later seasons with teenage steph were my fave as a kid cuz I thought she grew to be hot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.