[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did everyone love this movie? >2 hours of cloying hackneyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 214x317
Why did everyone love this movie?

>2 hours of cloying hackneyed 9/11 feels and some sperglet running around NYC
>almost every character is an unlikeable cunt
>kid is Jar Jar tier annoying
>actually REEEEEEEEEEEEs near the end

I feel like everyone just said they liked it because if you watch a movie that even obliquely involves 9/11 and diss it you're an evil America-hating commie
>>
the book was written in a unique way that captured me; only reason i watched the movie, which didn't and couldn't capture how the book was written, regardless of plot.
>>
wasn't the unofficial title "extremely boring and incredibly annoying"?
>>
I'm pretty sure /tv/ shat on it when it came out
>>
Extremely Young And Incredibly Gross
>>
>>63509955
the kid actor went to my highschool
he was shy and small and tiny and kinda odd
>>
I remember seeing this in theaters and cracking up when the kid threw one of his sperg fits
>>
>>63509955
Literally who? Let the sleeping dogs lie, man.
>>
>>63509955
No one loved that movie.
>>
>>63509955
>Why did everyone love this movie?

But anon, nobody loves that movie, even get BOOOOED when it was nominated as Best Picture in the Oscars that year.
>>
>Americns make movies about tradgedies
>It isnt considered tasteless profiteering
>its actually a BAD thing to NOT like monetised tragedy
WHAT
THE
FUCK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.