[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'That's right kids, short people are dangerous psychopathic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: lemidgetsareevil.jpg (56 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
lemidgetsareevil.jpg
56 KB, 660x371
'That's right kids, short people are dangerous psychopathic creeps with an array of complexes!'

>manlets BTFO
>>
It's true though. Every short guy I've ever met has had an Napoleonic complex, and would try to put it in practice on me if I didn't put them on notice first.

These days I immediately treat short guys like dirt if I ever meet one, and make sure they are reminded of the natural order of things.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRCQJO77U3I
>>
I like short friends. They're usually funny in my experience and not intimidating to talk to
>>
>>63507923
yeah but manlets aren't after our approval, they want the approval of women. too bad women find them hilarious
>>
ITT: Manlets pretending they're not manlets

when will they learn?
>>
>>63508067
Now this is some top-tier projection!
>>
>Lord Fuckwad
>>
>>63508021
Women statistically prefer men to manlets
>>
>>63508323
>>63508024

Wow that went to the wrong place
>>
I'm 6ft and handsomeish

I met this older manlet who was a director of his own real estate agent company, and he was obviously unhappy that I existed despite being way less successful than him

I guess no matter how much money he has he still knows he has to look up to me literally.

A lanklet 5'11 girl was hugging him and he said to me
>"See girls like to hug me because I'm short"
and I didn't know how to respond without offending him so I just laughed and then the girl got offended by it and said she hugged him because they were friends

Anyway in summary manlets make social events uncomfortable by their mere presence
>>
File: Duloc.jpg (72 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
Duloc.jpg
72 KB, 750x450
So was he compensating for something?
>>
>Be me volunteering, 6ft and handsome
>Manlet who has been volunteering is 5'0 and fat but successful and owns his own real estate agency
>Girl leans on his head and gives him a hug
>"See anon, girls like me because I'm short and the right size"
>Can't think of any response that won't be offensive in some way so just laugh
>Girl acts kinda offended and says she hugs him because they're friends and then she stops touching him

Manlets; making things uncomfortable for everybody of normal height since forever
>>
>be asian
>be manlet
>nobody gives a fuck
>still date qt asian girls

Step it up whitey
>>
Ever thought that it's just about having a shitty personality instead of having a height complex?
>>
>>63508400
Nice dubs but that never happened.
>>
>>63508822
I'm 6'1 and I have a height complex when I'm around taller guys... I don't imagine shorter guys are any different.

There's a primal part of your brain that acknowledges height as a heirachy.

I guarantee there's no successful heirachy in the world, ever, where it went from shortest to tallest.
>>
>>63507519
what if you're a dangerous psychopathic creep with an array of complexes that just happens to be short?
>>
>>63509874
they wouldve developed due to your height insecurity
>>
>>63508106
>get exposed
>"N-no, you!"
>>
>>63508024
I know a manlet who has a hot, pretty smart girlfriend. How he got her I don't know, since he dated two of her fucking friends, acts like he's a high school freshman, isn't even in good shape, is spineless, and may or may not have cheated on her.
>>
>>63510299
If you're not cheating you're not trying
>>
>>63510299
sounds like hes beta bux / rich / inheriting
>>
>>63508880

Nah that's just you anon. If I stood next to someone like Chris Hemsworth for example I might feel a bit insecure, but that's mostly down to how buff and attractive he is. I'm not gonna feel insecure when stood next to some ugly lanky fucker lol
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.