[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OH LOOK THE LOVELY NIA IS HERE EVERYBODY. COME ON HONEY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1402842013315[1].jpg (182 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1402842013315[1].jpg
182 KB, 1200x800
>OH LOOK THE LOVELY NIA IS HERE EVERYBODY. COME ON HONEY GRAB A MIC AND HELP ME WITH THIS QUESTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
>>
>>63506272
BIG BLACK ASS
>Bill is a pimp
>>
>>63506272
Who else is disappointed in Bill for letting Joe DeRosa open for him at Madison Square Garden?
>>
Do you think Bill eats her butt?
>>
I seriously can't listen to that nigger cunt. Why the fuck did Bill marry her? Why? I would rather commit sudoku desu senpai.
>>
>>63506623
Bill does whatever is necessary for reparations.
>>
>>63506771
>why would someone who loves the art of arguing marry somebody that's completely the opposite of him?

also jungle fever
>>
>>63506791
Mostly the arguing part. I don't think Bill can see color.
>>
>>63506272
God she's annoying. I turn it off when she comes in. She's his Opie.
>>
>>63506598

What's wrong with that?
>>
>>63507062

She's his Yoko Ono. Which is hilariously ironic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMWQNwfsAJ0
>>
>>63507553
>that video
>>
>>63506819
Pretty sure he sees red all the time
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

>The Flyers, do they even fuckin exist anymore? Why don't you just have the fuckin Ice Capades down there?
>>
>>63506598
I'm disappointed in Bill for a lot of reasons. He's an idiot, he's completely keked and he spent most of his career around the most talented guys in the business, all the while learning absolutely nothing from them.
>>
>>63507858
The best part of that is that at the end of it they were cheering him on at the end
>>
>>63507910
He became rich and famous doing what he loves. Not as rich and famous as Seinfeld, but still more than you. If anyone is kekd here, that's not him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.