[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writing confimed to be shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: shit.png (343 KB, 1030x320) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
343 KB, 1030x320
>We can't outrun them
>We might/must
>We need a pilot
>We've got one

What the fuck? I thought you said JJ Abrams and his writers would relieve us from Lucas' shitty directing and writing. Can you actually defend the stilted direction and unnatural use of pronoun-verb-present tense with the 'to have' infinitive?
It's slightly less shit than that 'i thought she was with you' shit in Btmn v Sprmn, but:

who /cringe/ here?
>>
WE NEED A PILT
WE GAWT WAN
FOR YOU??!??!!
>>
>>63506230
when you will finally realise SW is for 8 years olds?
>>
>>63506288
You'd think it was an all-ages event with all the viral market they're temporarily holding back.
>>
>>63506378
It's literally just a glorified ad for toys
>>
File: anaconda_anaconda_trailer.jpg (18 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
anaconda_anaconda_trailer.jpg
18 KB, 640x360
>Chewy, were bone

wat does this mean?
>>
they just try to write the dialogue in a way so that the target audience (children and the mentally retarded) understand it.
you should be happy that they at least don't talk in toddler speak.
>>
File: star_piss.jpg (67 KB, 614x352) Image search: [Google]
star_piss.jpg
67 KB, 614x352
>I Will Finnish what you started

Who is Will Finnish? Why do the Finnish concern themselves with intergalactic wars such as this?
>>
Star Wars dialogue is admittedly a tough balancing act; it needs to be resonant enough to appeal to adults but basic enough to be understandable by children. A talented writer would work past this difficulty by writing simple dialogue that contains an added layer of depth (think Pixar films).

Abrams is not a talented writer.
>>
>>63506230
>Arial Raid on village/whatever
>even thinking about trying to get into a huge Space ship/KWUAD JUMPAH which is in the middle of the desert and exposed to everything.
>>
>>63506528
>Arial Raid
Font police loves to do those
>>
>>63506230
in russian version of the trailer they were like
>We need a pilot
>Who do you think I am?
>>
>>63506652
russian translators are famous for pulling shit out of their ass
>>
>>63506230
The presence of a new Tattooine and a new death star while throwing in a little "Star Wars Rebels" with the former stormtrooper gone rebel should have told you that they're running light on OC.
>>
>>63506230
>all the events of the movie happened in Finn's dream
That's why he suddenly appeared in the trailer like he just wake up from nightmare
>>
>>63506756
>first shot of the trailer is the last shot of the movie
bravo
>>
>>63506809
Probably
>>
>>63506230
Who confirmed it, you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.