[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was born in 1997, what is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: silencinggossip_dvd_lg.jpg (79 KB, 295x421) Image search: [Google]
silencinggossip_dvd_lg.jpg
79 KB, 295x421
I was born in 1997, what is this?
>>
>>63505597
The genesis of Bibleman.
>>
>>63505597
The prequel to God's Not Dead
>>
>>63505597
Man this show was badass. I remember thinking it was one of the coolest things ever when our pastor showed this in Sunday School one morning.
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (11 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
11 KB, 226x200
>>63505597
>not Quranman
>>
When I was younger, I used to babysit for the neighbors while they went to church on a fucking Wednesday. Their home was so sanitized that the only thing I could do for entertainment was put on an episode of veggie tales VHS.

And that's how I learned the bible. There was a wall populated by snotty french peas, and the cucumbers wanted in. They tried to build a rocket but the springs broke it. So the tomato said God told him to perform a death march around the exterior while the peas dropped pink slushies on their head. The cucumbers hated slushies in their ear, but the tomato insisted they continued. After seven laps, they blew a horn and god knocked their fucking smug city to the ground.

and something about a song about water buffulo
>>
>>63505840
And then you realize that Mike Nelson from Mystery Science Theater wrote that series and everything makes sense
>>
>tfw i was actually born in 1997
>>
>>63505840
found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDpM_j1MZG8
>>
>>63505840
>>63505878
>>63505926
I grew up with this but my parents weren't ultra-christfags, surprisingly, it was just for entertainment. It seems that everyone else who talks about this show had devout religious parents.
>>
>>63505597
I was born in 1974. I have no fucking idea what that shit is.
>>
>>63505840
>>63505926
i didnt watch with sound on but the main characters seem like complete assholes.
>>
File: God-Man.gif (156 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
God-Man.gif
156 KB, 600x800
God-Man Movie when?
>>
>>63505597
Capeshit for jesusfags because superpowers (other than the holy spirit) are from Satan.
>>
>>63505926
this has surprisingly aged well graphically
>>
File: God-Man 1.jpg (396 KB, 970x1283) Image search: [Google]
God-Man 1.jpg
396 KB, 970x1283
>>
But my little brother loved this and he was born in 97
>>
>>63506506
not when you consider they are supposed to be people and its just a lazy ass shortcut.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.