[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it acceptable to still watch films on my phone after its smashed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 9883926235_1ebf3ced28_b.jpg (399 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
9883926235_1ebf3ced28_b.jpg
399 KB, 765x1024
Is it acceptable to still watch films on my phone after its smashed?
pic related, Just got the yify copy of Lawrence of Arabia
>>
File: tips.jpg (285 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
285 KB, 1280x854
>watching dadfilm
>>
normie retard
>>
Only if you browse /tv/ while watching.
>>
Of course OP. Be sure to watch it while holding the phone vertically and with 1.25x speed to waste less time. That's how patricians go, it's the unspoken rule of /tv/. Bonus points if it's an iPhone older than the 5
>>
File: ayy.jpg (48 KB, 400x512) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
48 KB, 400x512
Watch Post Tenebras Lux, it'll enhance the cinematogrpahy
>>
i tried streaming a movie on my phone at work and it shitfucked my data. now i have a 128kbs connection until next month
>>
>>63503984
Nice blog
>>
>>63504023
thanks
subscribe for updates
>>
I know OP is trolling, but I'm shocked at how many iPhone users have cracked their screens badly and still keep using their phone. I see them daily at uni.
>>
>>63504063
My brother is the fucking worst. He got a 6, and a perfectly fine case to go with it. I see him a couple months later and it's fucking SMASHED. I ask him what the fuck, was it not in a case? And he said he didn't like the way it felt in his pocket.

And from what I can see this isn't a unique case. People just don't take care of their things. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>63504063
not trolling lad.
Are there any key parts of the film in the bottom left/top right corner of the screen?
>>
File: 321231.png (36 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
321231.png
36 KB, 568x320
Only if you edit it right, anon. Be sure to use dark grey, you don't want to lose the original black bars.
>>
>>63504063
Not just iphones. I've seen plenty of high-range androids like s6's and One-Plus-whatevers smashed as well.
>>
>>63504063
>but I'm shocked at how many iPhone users have cracked their screens badly and still keep using their phone.

They spent their lifesavings and a kidney to get one, makes sense
>>
File: nicolas-winding-refn.jpg (70 KB, 426x594) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-winding-refn.jpg
70 KB, 426x594
>>
>>63504102

I've never used a case on any smartphone I own and yet have somehow managed to never smash a phone due to my uncanny ability to not fling my possessions on the ground or bash on them with hammers
>>
>>63504063
>iPhone users

Even Samsung users crack their screens at my uni. I don't know how.
My dad is in charge of ordering phones for executives and managers at his company (that's not his only job obviously), he constantly has to order new iPhones because these retarded managers always crack them. They just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>63504220

Maybe they would start giving a fuck if they had to pay the full price every time they do something that utterly retarded.
>>
>>63504063
>>63504102

I had a iPhone with a case and it broke after I dropped it once.

Its shitty hardware that breaks easily.
>>
>>63504190

underrated post
>>
>le iphone normie meme

hi /v/eddit, still booty blasted that the girl you fancied who had an iphone didn't take you to the prom?
>>
File: 1440788516206.jpg (34 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1440788516206.jpg
34 KB, 490x333
>>63504283
That's a pretty detailed description family
>>
Iphone>>>>>>everything else
>>
>>63504217
Me neither, anon, but I also have no friends to call and my mom is usually home.
>>
> tfw need a smartphone for new job

> dont want to get an expensive one because ill be scared to break it/lose it

> cheap ones are literally unuseable
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.