[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of kick ass when it came out ? Its pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 3250457-kick-ass-2-2013-images.jpg (133 KB, 1280x814) Image search: [Google]
3250457-kick-ass-2-2013-images.jpg
133 KB, 1280x814
What did /tv/ think of kick ass when it came out ?

Its pretty perfect tbqh, in my top 50 movies easily
>>
I was enamored with it tb.h

love the soundtrack too

I remember going to see it after school when I was in the 9th grade. one of my favorite memories.

the best capeshit movie imo
>>
>>63501585
Yeh for sure

I pretty much cried with excitement and or feel goodness when he saves the scumbag guy from getting beat up by the four guys.

The prodigey song playing over top, him getting up over and over despite getting ansolutely destroyed, and when he says "four guys, laying into one dude" or something to that effect, gets me every time.

The tone and everything is just fucking perfect, including the live stream when he's going to get killed live online.

FUCKING LOVE IT
>>
One of the worst films I've ever had the misfortune of watching
>>
shit
>>
SJW propaganda
>>
Watched it recently. Probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen, incredibly surprised I have friends and family who think its anything but a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>63501433
it gets worse everytime I watch it. nick cage is about its only saving grace.
>>
>>63501433
Not perfect but pretty good.
>>
>>63501585
Right the ost was awesome.
>>
I didn't actively hate it but then I saw Super.
>>
Cringey, Bazinga! shite.
Except for Hitgirl and Batcage, they were neat. Mark Strong was a boss too.
>>
File: ugh.gif (2 MB, 327x345) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
2 MB, 327x345
>What did /4chan/ think of Chlomo in 2010?
Jesus Christ, OP. I guess we'll never know
>>
>>63501433
It was pretty bad over all. It was the edginess which really killed it for me.

Far preferred Scott Pilgrim to it.
>>
Love it. Still.
>>
>>63501433
I really liked it. A very refreshing take on capeshit. I think it starts a lot stronger than it ends though (the jetpack was pretty gay).

The stabbing scene, and the scene where "banana split" plays are GOAT. They both come outta nowhere and are really well executed.
>>
>>63501433
I liked it a lot. Second one was really shit though.
>>
>>63501715
The three assholes, laying into one guy while everybody else watches? And you wanna know what's wrong with me?

Yeah, I'd rather die... so bring it on!
>>
read le comic
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.