[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about the mid season finale of Supernatural? >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Can we talk about the mid season finale of Supernatural?

>we bunk buddies now
Nice to see him back again, what did everyone else thing of the return?
>>
>>63501379
My first thought was BOUT DAMN TIME.

Then i was smiling for the rest of the episode.
>>
>>63501379
Where the fuck is Michael and Adam!?
>>
>>63501379
I stopped in the 6th. Can I just skip all the shit and go str8 to the 11th season ?
>>
>>63503760
Some of the episodes between those seasons are good. But yeah, the rest of the 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th are shit.
>>
>>63503668
That wasn't the actual cage you dolt. Luci was called out of the cage into that temp one so they could talk to him.
>>
>>63501379

LOST crossover?

Jacob gonna fuck em up
>>
>>63503812
If the Cage was indeed got severely damaged, will Michael also have a chance to escape too?
>>
>>63504641
or start tweaking into Deans mind. bring on the big smackdown once more! HOLD ON TO YA ASSBUTTS
>>
>>63503265
>Then i was smiling for the rest of the episode.
This and staring at Amaras cleavage
>>
>>63504962
But then confused about her Skeksis hands. still aroused but confused.
>>
Pretty sure Dean called it. I remember a few episodes back he said something like "what if it's actually Lucifer giving you these visions".
>>
I really enjoyed this episode. Hopefully Lucifer doesn't just possess Sam cause Pellegrino is great in the role.
>>
>>63501379
>>63501379

What can this nigga do anyways he helped god seal the darkness but without god's help hes just the edgy teenager.

Also i watch this show for Rowena
>>
this season has been consistently good so far

finale was amazing
>>
>>63501379
>season finale of Supernatural

Jesus, this shit is still on? And it was only the season finale? How anyone could still watch after they beat the devil i'll never know.
>>
>>63506089
mid-season finale.
>>
Do you guys think this is the final season? I guess they could have another season dealing with Lucy depending on how this one ends but where do you really go after tackling God's sister
>>
Lucy's going still with the Bunk buddy jokes
>>
>>63506013
>Also i watch this show for Rowena

And here I tough that I was the only one deeply in love with Rowena.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.