[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hard to believe his great grandfather was the president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: wilson.jpg (452 KB, 1648x2464) Image search: [Google]
wilson.jpg
452 KB, 1648x2464
hard to believe his great grandfather was the president
>>
Fuck you OP
>>
did you know that the Booths were a popular and renowned family of actors?

The lincoln assassination would be like if today one of the Baldwin brothers killed Obama.
>>
hard to believe the more unattractive brother become famous
>>
>>63496638
I could see Stephen doing that
>>
>>63496586
OWEN AND LUKE WILSON ARE RELATED?!
>>
>>63496689
Only by blood
>>
>>63496586
His great grandfather was Warren G. Harding?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 248x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 248x200
>>63496666
Nice get
>>
>>63496638
But why male models?
>>
>>63496720
Woodrow wilson. The guy from the Simpsons.
>>
>>63496753
Are you serious?I just explained that Anon
>>
>>63496791
Does he voice Mr. Burns?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.