[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINALLY Things happened in Supernatural for once.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: CV1L_ZFWwAI7ONo.jpg (111 KB, 786x572) Image search: [Google]
CV1L_ZFWwAI7ONo.jpg
111 KB, 786x572
FINALLY

Things happened in Supernatural for once.
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
I've never seen this show, but I'm glad it exists. It's one of my few constants in life. I can turn on the TV and sure enough there's an ad for another episode of Supernatural that I'm not gonna watch. I can always walk into my local movie store and find a wide variety of Supernatural, over 10 seasons and an anime of episodes that I'm never gonna see. But it's there, it's a constant, and it's fairly comfy. So I support it in every way that I can except consuming the actual media they put out.
>>
>waiting 9 seasons for nothing
lol you're just as bad as capeshit faggots
>>
SYNTHS?
>>
>>63496597
B) HATE SYNTHS
>>
Supernatural has now achieved the interesting trick of making God completely mundane and boring without ever needing to have him appear
>>
File: (x)HATE-SYNTHS.jpg (380 KB, 617x700) Image search: [Google]
(x)HATE-SYNTHS.jpg
380 KB, 617x700
>>
When someone mentioned Death to Amara, she didn't know who he was. Does this make Lucifer older than Death?
>>
Deaths older than lucifer.

The angels can die the darkness cant.

....I suppose
>>
>>63496714
This. God may as well be at Cas's level.
>>
some anon posted this in the last thread, kinda funny desu, it's obviously nsfw from /hc/

https://i.4cdn.org/hc/1449729350437.jpg
>>
>>63497360

So you're saying season 6 came up with a lot of good ideas, then got rid of them before they got stale and boring?

Good, I completely agree
>>
>>63497628

>came up with interesting ideas
>did absolutely nothing with them
>>
>>63497658

Which is better than the subsequent seasons where they didn't have any good ideas at all?
>>
$100 says the following:

Lucifer is lying, it was god, because Lucifer never mentioned the burning bush which is a trademark of god's messages (Let's also not forget Lucifer is known to be the Deceiver..).

God is also probably really weak at this point, hence why he isn't coming out to fight head on. I bet he used all his energy making his creations and that his power is basically spread across all his creations (cue season 11 trying to restore God's power somehow, duh).
>>
Do you think the ultra smiting would have worked if the archangels and 90% of the lesser angels weren't dead?
>>
>>63497676

No, its not better. They introduced good ideas and utterly failed to deliver on any of them. All that hype and absolutely no payoff. The season had no direction at all and tried to juggle too many plot lines, such as Sam being soulless, Cas doing whatever it takes to win the Civil War in heaven, and the Mother of Monsters bullshit, to properly devote enough time or attention to any of them.
>>
File: Stuckalone(1).jpg (89 KB, 905x494) Image search: [Google]
Stuckalone(1).jpg
89 KB, 905x494
-Remember when Dean first went to Purgatory
-Remember when we saw these monsters in the shadows that were supposed to be the Leviathans?
-Remember when the next season came around and they were all just people?
God damn this show.
>>
>>63497859

Yes. It took God and all of His angels to beat back the Darkness, implying that He is weaker or around her strength. For whatever reason, He just seems content in plaguing Sam with cryptic, disturbing visions (assuming Lucifer is lying) and watching His Creation unravel around Him. I don not think it would have been likely for Him to step in and aid them even if the angels weren't near extinction.
>>
>>63497912

sorry you have poor taste anon :/

i guess keep enjoying all the supernatural seasons where they don't have any ideas and lots of time to devote to their lack thereof
>>
>>63497912
>Cas doing whatever it takes to win the Civil War in heaven
But that was the one good thing that happened in that season.
>>
>>63498097

Never said it wasn't good. I feel that not enough attention was given to it. Season 6 had all of the elements for a good season, but it ended up turning into a mess.
>>
>>63497496
/v/, you are so fucking retarded and embarrassing, please stay in /v/ and NEVER EVER leave it
>>
>>63498226
That's true I suppose. It should have just been about Cas and his civil war shit.
>>
The ending of season 10 was a mistake. Dean should've went on his space adventures, and death should've still lived.
>>
>>63498403

>implying Death can die

In season 5 it is said that the Horsemen can't truly die as long as the aspect they represent still exists. Death won't "die" until the heat death of the universe.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.