[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Supernatural Live thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: spntonight.jpg (74 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
spntonight.jpg
74 KB, 540x540
It's the midseason finale. Time to break out Luci to take on Aunty. Will the boys succeed? Come on it and find out.
>>
File: 1272586587146.jpg (13 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1272586587146.jpg
13 KB, 624x352
i am so psyched for lucifer
>>
>>63490587
Yes, long time. No see, Luci.
>>
Amara keeps on aging. Soon, she is going to be a granny.
>>
Burn everyone to a crisp. Slightly catch a cardboard sign....
>>
HOLY SHIT ALARA/DARKNESS FINALLY GOING HAM!!!!! KILLED THEM WITH LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!

>AND she wants to fuck dean!

how can you say no to that thunderpussy?
>>
Fucking hell. Amara is done fucking around
>>
off to a strong start
>>
>>63490437
I haven't watched this season. But I don't really care about spoilers. And I just saw the teaser for the new one with lucifer.
Is Michael and the 3rd winchester coming back or do they have a shitty excuse for him not being in the cage?
>>
>>63490587
>>63490630

ok, are they going to explain how lucifer's mark pellegrino meatsuit got in the cage? did someone drop it off like drycleaning after sam got yanked from the cage? was it like OH HEY WE'RE TAKING SAM SO HERE HAVE MARK PELLEGRINO BACK LUCIFER... OUR BAD!

and i forgot, was it castiel-with-god-given-superpwoers who got sam out of the cage? that's somthing i formally forgot, but i wanna say it was cas-with-god-givne-superpowers and then the caveat was that sam's soul was stuck in there after super-cas pulled him out
>>
>>63490748
I've been saying all season they keep conveniently forgetting to mention that Michael is in there with Lucifer
>>
>>63490784
I thought Cas absorbed Lucifer from Sam after the wall in his brain started breaking down and Sam was going crazy?
>>
Did the writers just forget that Michael and Adam are in the cage too?
>>
"God has relatives?"

That's going to be a hell of Christmas card there.

>>63490784
>ok, are they going to explain how lucifer's mark pellegrino meatsuit got in the cage?

Nope. Just move on. Like how they dropped the whole "Christo" thing after using it for ONE EPISODE.
>>
>>63490838
This, where the fuck are those two?
>>
>>63490587
What about Michael? Shouldn't he be back too? And Nick is dead so how can he be Lucy's vessel?
>>
>>63490832
I think I remember it wasn't Lucifer as much as residue of madness that made him think of Lucifer.
>>
>>63490784
Its hell. They don't use vessels in hell but they take physical manifestation that our brains can handle.
>>
>that look on crowley's face when he realized he had god's sister just chillin with him.

>>63490828

yeah i think at some point pissed off freelancing archangels can be a big bad. liek if michael gets out and he's all "fuck god" cuz he tried following orders and doing the right thing til the end, and god left him in there all stuck and punished when he could have helped.

my guess is that michael and lucifer are on the same team whenever they get out, and michael is a "shock reveal" cuz i cant see him formally being a "good guy" after the cage here.
>>
Amara is acting like Buffy's Glory. Not liking her.
>>
Really ripping on religious organizations tonight
>>
Amara has absorbed the internet and yet doesn't know about Christianity and the Bible....

Bad, writers, bad, bad, writers.
>>
>>63490832
>>63490881

naw, what it was was that sam was in the cage with michael and lucifer for however long.... and remember that dean being in hell for a few months was the equivalent of like 50-100 years, and then remember after 45 years in hell dean was corrupted into being a torturer and all.

so basically, sam just had a shitty time in hell being stuck in the cage with a pissed off lucifer and michael who likely fucked with him out of boredom/revenge, and when cas got him out he couldn't get his soul out..... and that lack of a soul kept sam from tripping out about the nasty shit he experienced in the cage cuz no soul = no problem (remember that theme from this year)

so when death brought back sam's soul he also constructed a wall in sam's head so sam wouldn't remember all the nasty shit in hell/cage, and then if those walls broke sam would be totally fucked up and mental and tortured and useless and etc..... so when cas needed time to get the souls our of purgatory he broke sam's wall to fuck with sam, which resulted in like 1 episode of sam on a giant headtrip b4 he got over it and was there for the season 6 finale.

then in season 7 or something early on sam was having visions of lucifer showing up to fuck with him, but after a 1/2 season sam just got over it and life moved on.

thats how i remember it.
>>
>>63491018
nah she's just autistic as shit
>>
I love the grunt angels, they're such assholes
>>
>>63490838
he doesn't need to talk to them
>>
God's kids being pissed at daddy. Come on, God, time to smite already.
>>
What's this show about?
>>
>>63491123
Two brothers. Hunting things. Saving people. You know, the family business.
>>
>yfw Rowena and Lucifer are the new power couple
>>
>>63491123
how every Angel, Demon and other supernatural force is just as bitchy and retarded as humanity
>>
damn, for a second in that angel meeting i thought that was kellogg from continuum piping up.... but nope, just some other brown dude.

but yeah these regular ol angels are a bunch of dumbfucks. maybe those are the ones that amara smoked in the beginning and that was just a flashforward?

or they're just gonna have ~20-50 kinda-sorta-angels (cuz even tho they're back in heaven they're not as powerful as pre-metatron, right?) charge the darkness and she's gonna toast them all in one fingersnap or something, cuz now gthat she's god's sister she's gotta show off her power level.

does anyone think anara is gonna try to start a new religion in god's place or something?

man, an asskicking superninja chuck > asskicking yoda in eps2/3... i'm just saying!

>amara shit-talking directly to god, albeit in a hissyfit like WHERE U AT BRO?!!?!

lol
>>
>>63491018
She spent all that time clicking ads.
>>
>>63491149

could you see lucifer/rowena and dean/amara on a double date? if god's into wincest (as god is no doubt a tumblrtard with SPN incest fanfic) would he be getting keked in that situation?
>>
>>63491148
>>63491150
Thanks. Meh, pass.
>>
>>63491029
>but after a 1/2 season sam just got over it and life moved on.

Sam ended up in a mental hospital before Cas took all of Sam's fucked up shit instead. He didn't "get over it". He just got worse and worse.
>>
>>63491214
Nah, she found tumblr. It would explain so, so, so much.
>>
dear god, please kill whoever it is keeping this show on the air so jensen ackles and mark sheppard can be on something that isn't cancer
>>
File: 1318034617474.png (812 KB, 658x1280) Image search: [Google]
1318034617474.png
812 KB, 658x1280
>>63491123
>>
>>63491263
>Amara became a reddit mod.
No wonder she's so power hungry.
>>
Okay, the show is almost half over. DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!!! Where are you God? Just shove Sam in the cage already, Crowley. Cas? Where are you?
>>
>>63491256

what? was that the mental hospital one where he was talking to the girl with the dead brother?

ok so like, sam had hallucinations pop up for a 1/2 season and he had one very special ep where he went to a mental hospital THEN he got over it. all i meant was that his head-wall braking was built up to be some OMFG SAM IS TOTALLY FUCKED FOREVER thing and it was basically a gimmick for a 1/2 season with like 1 episode mainly about it.....

.....basically how the "year of the deanmon" ended up being a gimmick that lasted a 1/2 season at most, and maybe like 2-3 episodes dealing with it, but after that 1/2 season dean was all good again.
>>
How do you "trust like a chicken?"
>>
>>63491347
calm down. two darkness massacres isn't enough for you in the first half?
>>
"We are going to hell..."

Aren't they already in hell? Where is Crowley's stronghold, anyway?
>>
>when a stalker bitch got your address
>>
>>63491421
For this show? That's barely a snack bite.
>>
>>63491422
>Where is Crowley's stronghold, anyway?
it's in an abandoned mental hospital outside of portland (or maybe seattle, somewhere like that)
>>
Wait, wasn't the cage floating in the middle of nothing an episode ago? Why is it on the ground now?
>>
cage looks much bigger in person
>>
how can dean overcome the urge to stare at amara's boobs?
>>
>>63491347

dude.. chuck > his bratty sister. he invented some angels and they done whooped that ass.

>YOU DAMN RIGHT YOU GONNA BLOW OFF YOUR BROTHER TO FUCK GOD'S SISTER

i wonder if amara knows that they're trying to summon lucifer to get her and she showed up to distract dean for a quick little date, especially knowing that dean won't hurt her / always will protect her.

could you see another sam vs dean fight, but this time it's sam trying to destroy the darkness and dean compelled to protect her?

i wonder if amara is technically his daughter or something? yeah there seems to be sexual tension but maybe it's just daughter/father stuff and we're perverts.... or like, maybe dean had to fuck her essence to bring her about in a human baby form and by that token they're linked?

either way chuck is too cool for his lilsis. idk. dean needs to stop talking shit....

if anara had a kid, would it be evil-jesus? has this show ever touched on jesus? i know season 5 had the antichrist but they never touched on if that was lucifer's kid or whatnot. could dean + amara make anti-jesus if/when they fucked?

who is actual jesus? i could see this show going son of god / daugher of god's sister route.
>>
I missed Mark, this show needs him bad
>>
File: 1316828832686.jpg (19 KB, 340x253) Image search: [Google]
1316828832686.jpg
19 KB, 340x253
we lucifer now
>>
Where's Micheal
>>
>>63491514
>>63491520
Thats not the cage. Thats just the meeting place.
>>
LOL.... lucifer wants to "hug it out"

>lucifer confirmed for ari gold / jeremy piven, or at least an entourage fan.

makes sense, to be honest!
>>
Love how the creepiest thing in hell is still an Angel.

Pellegrino is so, so, so horrifying.
>>
>>63491514

Not the same cage.
>>
>>63491613
Writers erased him from the show
>>
looks like Lucifer has a douchey new hairdo
>>
>>63491579
Probably trying to remind himself she was 12 a few days ago.
>>
>>63491634
When? I skipped that last half of season 9 and half of season 10
>>
So how fucked is everything going to be at the end of this episode?
>>
>>63491613
Probably thinking, "Where did Luci go. Fuck, we were in the middle of poker. Must not look at his hand. Must not....damn, he had a full house."
>>
>>63491514
He's still stuck in the cage thats just the visiting booth
>>
>>63491672
Lucifer will make his pitch to let him out, it will be considered if not out right accepted

Rowena will pull shit

Dean will fuck Amara and birth a superior antichrist
>>
>>63491677

maybe the cage is like a TARDIS.... bigger on the inside? i still have no idea where the fuck michael is.... you know he's gotta show up at some point. and i doubt the actor who plays him is too busy elsewhere.
>>
>>63491587
>i wonder if amara is technically his daughter or something?
You know she's inhabiting someone else's daughter's body, right?
>>
Mark is killing it
>>
Wait, didn't Luci know that Amara was out? They said that he was freaking out in episode two of this season.
>>
Amara's avoidance of bras is great
>>
>going all Kanye
>>
>>63491736

wait what? amara is possessing someone like she needs a meatsuit? i thought she just kind of imbued her essence/godliness into a baby that was being born right as she arrived.... i guess that DOES sound like demonic possession, but i dont think she can just smoke out and then the body would be some weird baby that's like ~30yrs old physically but like ~3 months old mentally.
>>
>>63491751

Who said it was Lucifer that was yelling.
>>
GOD DAMN THOSE ARE SOME NICE TITS
>>
Wait so is Amra's plan Pure Land Buddhism?
>>
She needs to just tell Dean her plan of fucking for another anti-christ and he will be on board.
>>
>>63491785

Uh, what tits?
>>
>>63491751

he's lucifer dude.... he could just be playing dumb.

god obviously could handle this whole situation in a split second, but he's more about the story/telling here with the winchester gospel.
>>
>>63491778
One of the demons. Saying that the two angels were freaking out in the cage.
>>
>making a deal with lucifer

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>63491771
Yeah, that's essentially what happened. That's why she needed human souls to artificially mature the body. I guess that's a perk with one of the first beings in the universe.
>>
Mark was made for this role.
>>
>>63491703
2 for 3 so far
>>
File: Spn504_409.jpg (43 KB, 1248x704) Image search: [Google]
Spn504_409.jpg
43 KB, 1248x704
#SAMIFER
>>
lol, lucifer winking at sam when he says that sam is "available" now.

i wonder if lucifer enters sam through the butt? they never showed angels "light in" to a host much the same way that demons "smoke in"

>lol dean thinks a dagger can kill god's sister. like she doesnt know what he's doing.

>GOOD ONE DEAN. GO PISS OFF GOD'S SISTER.
>>
>>63491849
Him, Azazel and Crowlry are a goat villain trio
>>
>Michael and Adam forgotten
>>
>That FUCK look before he even finished stabbing her

FUCK.
>>
>>63491853

>not Lusamfer
>>
>>63491853
"No matter what you do, no matter how you choose, we will always end up right here."
>>
FINALLY DEAN IS CASHING IN AND GETTING SOME DIVINE PUSSY!

>lucifer's smile when sam is like "so you're gonna go take over the world again while i sit in the background doing nothing?" =D =D=D

>lucifer also lying that he didnt send sam those visions. duh.
>>
Darkness/Dean vs Lucifer/Sam confirmed for final battle
>>
Luci's "I am adorable" nodding smile.

Mark is awesome.
>>
>>63491863
Yellow Eyes and Lucifer are fucking amazing, true top tier.

Crowley and Cain were GOAT as fuck too.
>>
Why didn't Sam and Dean quit being hunters post leviathans?
>>
So, yall ever consider Lucifer killed Michael out of boredom after Sam left
>>
>>63491873
Did the writers forget? Lol
>>
>Retard Angel Brigade

oh boy here we go
>>
HAHAHAHAHHA GOD'S SISTER WANTS TO MARRY DEAN! SHE'S TRYING TO TIE A PLAYER DOWN!

holy shit this is turning into marriage allegory.... amara's into commitment and she wants to go raise a family/reality with dean.

also

>toasted angels.

why aren't the other ones running?
>>
>>63491890
That was my first episode. My cherry got popped hard that day.

Biggest goosebumps.
>>
>going at her one at a time
>>
File: 1264735140570.png (193 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1264735140570.png
193 KB, 500x328
>>63491890
omg it's really happening
>>
DUCK AND COVER IT'S AN ANGELIC SPIRIT BOMB!
>>
that was actually pretty cool
>>
honestly shocked this show is still goin on

wtf is this season about
>>
>We suddenly BPRD levels of collateral damage
>>
WE KILL SAT NOW
RODS FROM FUCKING GOD
>>
>That mass smiting.
If was anyone else, theyd be shitting their pants
>>
So the Darkness's plan is to make a new reality with Dean as god/her sperm bank?
>>
>>63491922

They tried. It didn't work out great.
>>
Star Wars: the cUckening
>>
>>63491987
You'd be a pillar of salt
>>
Why isn't Sam or Lucifer mentioning Michael and Adam? They're supposed to be in that cage too.

And Lucifer is clearly the one that was sending those images and visions to Sam. Under the pretense that it was from God, he could pressure Sam like he is now to accept being his vessel
>>
>>63491979
God has a sister who hates him and takes it out on everybody else
>>
i will just fucking lol if out of the sun/sky/clouds-parting/storm-raging good ol chuck just shows up like LOL HI.

at least send that mistress magda slut to be his spokesperson. we gotta see mistress magda!

btw guys, HOLY SHIT.... i just saw a commercial that there's a new star wars movie coming out? holy fucking shit i had no idea.... i'm so lucky i caught this commercial now cuz i'll go see it, but if i hadnt seen the commercial theres no way i know that a new star wars movie is coming out! thank you based commercial!
>>
>>63491979
We learn that God's family tree branches more than we thought. And that Dean and Sam are still stuck in God's family drama.
>>
>>63491988
Why not? If god's bitchy sister came to you and offered to make you her boy toy and as a byproduct offered sex and immortality for all time, would you say no?
>>
>>63492008
You ever consider Lucifer killed Michael after Sam left from boredom
>>
>Amara breathing heavily
Yes please
>>
>>63492008

the closest we got to adam getting mentioned again was episode 200, and that was a joke.

we'll only see adam if michael comes back, cuz he's till got hsi meatsuit. and even then it'll just be like "WTF ARE U DOING LET MY BROTHER GO!" and then michael will go 'no" and they'll deal with michael til the end of the story/arc
>>
>>63492048
Michael is supposedly stronger
>>
I like how the writers just deiced to ignore Michael and Adam just to pander to Lucy fangirls.
>>
>>63492048
But Michael is supposed to be stronger
>>
>>63492022
I would. Because you would always have to be on your toes. That is one women you don't want to piss off.
>>
>>63491929
Fuck no, Michael's stronger. Even Lucy knew he was destined to lose
>>
>>63492071
>>63492079
And in Lucifer's territory. Lucifer has had since the beginning of time to learn all nuances of the cage.
>>
GODDAMIT ROWENA
>>
>>63492022
On the condition that I get some permanent immortality and she can't take it away after I start fucking my creations.
>>
>>63492022
First I would accept if she was hot enough. Probably would repeatedly try to kill myself because her personality and parents are horrible.
>>
>>63492002

NUH UH... BOYega (nice racist name, parents) is the han solo of the new trilogy..... he wont get to fuck the luke of the new trilogy.... unless the talk of him getting a black GF is just conjecture and really JJ wants to racemix in our face so he gets with "rey" (spanish for king) by episode 8/9

>comeon sam, make that deal with the devil, even tho he's playing sam cuz theres no way god sent sam any messages

>inb4 rowena made a deal with lucifer
>>
>Rowena fucked shit up
>Lucifer lying out his ass off

Holy shit. The ruse cruise.
>>
The Prince of Lies gents
>>
>>63492008
Oh shit, this nigga was right.
>>
Come on. Angels need permission to be let in a vessel. Luci can't force himself in Sam.
>>
UHHHH UHHHH UHHH!!! who's been telling you the whole fucking time that lucifer has been sending sam the messages? I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR WEEKS, LET ALONE THIS ENTIRE THREAD!

HAHAHHAAH YEAH GO ME! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! GO ME!
>>
I got to hand it to Lucy master of all kekikku
>>
>>63492164
Would you want to be personally tortured by Lucifer?
>>
>>63492164

Sam just got lured into the cage, dude; Lucifer can torture the ever living fuck out of him.
>>
IT WAS ME,SAM IT WAS ME THE WHOLE TIME!
>>
THE DEVIL
I SAY
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR
CAN I GET AN AMEN UP IN HERE
>>
>>63492021
S&D are an elaborate plot device made to fix his family drama
>1st human turned demon Lucifer made is Cain
>Sam and Dean are descendants of Cain and Abel
>Lucifer and Micheal's ultimate meatsuits are Sam and Dean

At this point Im honestly half expecting Gabriel to having faked his death to be real and we get that glorious sumbitch back
>>
>>63492100
Wouldn't matter. Michael had a vessel that would give him his full strength, unlike Lucifer which was meant to be temporary (which is why he needed Sam then and now)
>>
>>63492164

He can't. But he can torture the shit out of Sam until he does. Since the darkness is getting worse, that no starts being a little shaky.
>>
>>63492155
>>63492166
To be fair, it was pretty obvious from the get-go.
>>
>>63492166
Cause that shit wasn't painfully obvious to everyone from episode 1.
Nice job. You arrived at a conclusion literally shared by everyone else.
>>
>>63492118
She looks hot enough to me. I would bury my face in that uncanny valley for all eternity and not give a shit about anything else.
>>
>>63492143
half expected Rowena to be a hidden ace up Lucifers sleeve
>dat smile and giggle when she heard ole Lucifer mentioned
>>
>mfw i'm in sam's meatsuit and remember how i tricked him again
>>
>>63492100
What nuances? And not those anons but how would Lucifer kill Michael anyway?

None have archangel blades, Michael is indeed stronger so no lesser angel smiting shit, and Hell isn't even Lucifer's territory, God made it and banished the dude down there
>>
>>63492206
That was only for their mortal realm battle. In hell, I assume they can take their true forms, making vessels moot.
>>
>>63492206
>Michael had a vessel that would give him his full strength

Adam was a temp measure because Dean was refusing to say yes in time. He's only have John and none of Mary.
>>
>no new episode till Jan 20

Fuck winter break.
>>
>>63492218
>>63492227

i know, that's why my celebration was totally in jest and in ALL CAPS literally saying "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! GO ME!!!"
>>
>>63492247
That's just because she wants his dick. She called him alpha and had to rationalize not going for it
>>
>>63492164
He is technically an angel, so he also needs consent, like back then. In this case, he has him in Hell, in the cage, and can torture him till he says yes.
>>
File: 1414547354693.jpg (19 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1414547354693.jpg
19 KB, 624x352
>>63492249
forgot pic

i really hope we get smug sammy back
>>
>>63492255
>Implying it was "God" that made Hell.
Have you seen the "Dark" nature of Hell recently? Its funny that you assume God made it. The only places its been confirmed God made are the Cage, the physical Universe and Purgatory.
>>
>>63492187
No but with the fact that just by saying no, Sam gets to rustle Lucy's jimmies.

>>63492218
I've been behind on episodes. I caught up to about mid season 10 but my dvr crapped out. So I just decided to say fuck it since I knew about amara/darkness.
>>63492229
True. In my current state I would say yes to any pretty face at this point.
>>
>>63492255
I'm sure Lucifer was there long enough to know the ends and outs of the place. Michael and Adam could be stuffed in a cubbyhole underneath the floorboards for all we know.
>>
>>63492200
Cavanagh as lucifer
Pellegrino as reverse flash
Does it blend?
>>
>>63492247
>half expected Rowena to be a hidden ace up Lucifers sleeve

She definitely made that cage weak on purpose.

She agreed to shit as soon as she knew it was Lucifer, guessing she wants/wanted to make a deal or at least appease Lucifer so that he'd give her something. If Raphael can make it so lesser angels can't smite Crowley for example, and demons can give witches powers while Lucifer was the first to make demons, then Lucifer could impart Rowena with a shitload of power, maybe even turn her into an uber powerful demon.
>>
>>63492337
>God made everything for souls except Hell

u serious m8? and you forgot Heaven
>>
Why is this show suffering.

WHY FOOTIE PAJAMAS.
>>
>>63492383
She wants Luci inside her. It's gonna be milf on milf combat
>>
>>63492416
Actually, it was never confirmed God made Heaven either. The only time its ever been mentioned of God creating places, they have only mentioned the 3 I stated earlier.
>>
>>63492076
This pissed me off.

I really wanted to see him. Now we get Lucifer hijinxs in the next episode in January.
>>
File: Really.png (398 KB, 517x479) Image search: [Google]
Really.png
398 KB, 517x479
>>63492466
So you really think that someone else made Heaven and Hell and I guess also decided to make that portal leading from Purgatory to Hell?
>>
>lucifer's screen time
Remember when Supernatural was scary
>>
>>63492523
Well, God and Amara had to exist somewhere, I assumed Heaven simply existed, like them. As far as the portal from Purgatory to Hell, God wrote the Demon Trials, I assume he saw the need for the backdoor into Hell when he wrote it.
>>
>>63492286
But if I remember right as long as the angel has had consent before he can enter the host freely whenever he can.

And Sam consented back at the end of season 5.
>>
>>63492532
Supernatural was never scary anon, cmon
>>
File: Patrick bait.png (128 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
Patrick bait.png
128 KB, 308x308
>>63492557
Okay, this has to be bait.
>>
>>63492575
Nope Gadriel had to get his guy to say yes again, castiel too
>>
>>63492575
Until the Host says no. At which point theyre kicked out until new consent is given. Or did you forget Gadreel
>>
>>63492263

hey dont forget that they take another ~2-4 week break in the spring before the final ~4-6 episodes of the season. gotta have this season go til mid-late may
>>
>>63491983
Fuck, I wish.
>>
>>63492600
How? Think about it. Amara just said they had no Father. Which means they simply came into being. You think they just existed in some empty void.

Now if youre referring to the portal to hell, consider this. One of the Demon Trials required rescuing a righteous soul from Hell. How is anyone supposed to enter Hell except 1 of 3 ways. Have a Demon take them there, somehow enter a Hellgate, or the portal in purgatory.
>>
>>63492647
You know I miss when shows would premiere in Sep and run straight till the finale in May.
None of the bullshit "mid season finale" shit we have now.
>>
>>63492719
And then you have zero shows in summer
>>
>>63492586
It could be, friend. It could be. Especially if you are not one for horror. I've had friends who couldn't get through the first season because the show gave them nightmares.

Pansies.
>>
>>63492794
Again, how? Ive seen scarier shit on Doctor Who, and thats saying something
>>
>>63492794
I'd say until angels got invovled, they were going for a legit horror show
>>
>>63492608
>Or did you forget Gadreel
yes I did. At this point we've had more angels than we've had monster of the week episodes
>>
>>63492695
You think Heaven just came into existence apparently along with Amara and God?

Nah, quit that bait m8.

>How is anyone supposed to enter Hell except 1 of 3 ways. Have a Demon take them there, somehow enter a Hellgate, or the portal in purgatory.

Making a pact with a demon. And the third options is also stupid cause you can only accidentally find yourself in purgatory if you're a human anyway. So unless you went through some long winded process of unlocking Purgatory which is much more difficult than the other options, it'd be a retarded thing for someone to use to fulfill the trials.

Much easier and less retarded to think that considering God canonically is the one that made souls and also made purgatory for example to hold Leviathans, that he also made the other places like Hell and Heaven for the human souls that he also later developed after Leviathan.
>>
>>63492833
>Until demons got involved
ftfy
>>
>>63492783
Or lackluster summer fill-ins.
>>
>>63492865
so right out the gate then
>>
>>63492783
And?
Summer is the season for reruns.
It worked fine through my entire childhood during the 80s and early 90s.
>>
>>63492865
Demons were there from the first episode. That's how Ma Winchester ended up on the ceiling.
>>
>>63492852
Well I suppose God prepared for Humans accidently ending up there, cuz he made an Earth portal too. Its almost like he had some written diary or instruction manual detailing possible events to happen...

As to Heaven, why not? Its no less silly than the idea of God having a sister
>>
>dat feel when you'll never be Dean Dicking the Darkness

Question would Dean be able to become Gods brother in law
>>
>>63492902
>>63492898
I meant legit Demon appearances. Aka, the plane demon episode.
>>
>>63492927
Technically. Amara has the same powers as God, so she could technically make him immortal and marry him
>>
>>63492783
No, then we have summer shows that are only 12 episodes long.

September -> May = 22 weeks
May -> July = 12 weeks

Summer used to be great because we got a lot of interesting shows - that almost always sucked, but making fun of them was fun.
>>
Emily Swallows

She gonna be swallowing something soon. U GIT WUT IM SAYIN
>>
>>63492923
>Its almost like he had some written diary or instruction manual detailing possible events to happen...

Almost like he also created the places too

>As to Heaven, why not? Its no less silly than the idea of God having a sister

Cause it's retarded. So before God, before archangels, there was the Darkness and Heaven? Dude, you're retarded.
>>
> ywn fug young amara
;_;
>>
File: Kornheiser Panic.jpg (19 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser Panic.jpg
19 KB, 192x279
>>63492983
>yfw Amara makes Dean into her own archangel and he dukes it out with Lucifer/Sam
>>
>>63493040
>Before God
No, I said at the same time as God. That God, Amara, and Heaven all came into being at the same time
>>
>>63493074
Yup, you're retarded
>>
>>63493074
What if God, Amara and Heaven are actually the Holy Trinity?
>>
Does no one on this board thing this show has gone several levels of fucking retarded?

Some ugly overpowered cunt wants to marry Dean and Dean is just like "Herr" I can't hurt you because feelings".
>>
>>63493133
Youve yet to present anything to show this theory is wrong
>>
>>63493074
God amara and death have always existed
>>
>>63493147

He can't hurt her because she can't be killed. He did try to stab her, though.
>>
So whats up with Cas and his PTSD? Or did they just ignore that this episode?
>>
>>63492466
in your analysis heaven and hell exist outside the boundaries of the universe?

that doesn't make sense in the cosmic power structure, well i guess it could if you want to argue for infinite everything
>>
>>63493167
You mean besides shit like it being retarded and how God created everything else and the universe?

Fuck off with your bait m8.
>>
>>63493047
>not wanting to rub your face in Adult Amara's wonderfully milfy boobs

Almost forgot I was on pedophile central.
>>
Seriously though, where the fuck was Castiel this episode? That maotherufcker has been to the fuckign cage, and he gets ZERO consultation time?
>>
>>63493173
Actually, Death cant remember who existed first.
>>63493219
Again, not what I'm saying. Think of this. God is the representation of Light, he created the universe.

Hell is the representation of all things dark, aka Amara. What if Amara created Hell to copy her brother?
>>
>>63493260
Nor fond of the gap between the tiggies brah
>>
File: Capture5.jpg (58 KB, 1241x701) Image search: [Google]
Capture5.jpg
58 KB, 1241x701
>>63493147
this is supernatural.

it's impervious to retardation. everything is possible in the supernatural universe
>>
>>63493248
*oh and

>Good, evil, Heaven, Hell, people. It all seems so unimportant.

Quote from Amara. why would she lump things that came way after her with heaven if Heaven is just as old?
>>
So, any theories as to why Amara can't suck out Dean's soul? She did try before she kissed him.

Does Dean have a soul? Or is he protected by God in that way.

Fuck is God hiding out in Dean's body?
>>
>>63493372
>Fuck is God hiding out in Dean's body?

For that sweet sweet incest, I hope so
>>
>>63493372
She didn't try, she began to then remembered she's rather be filled by a winchester in another way
>>
>>63493372
I took it more as a "should I suck out his soul, naw this requires tongue action" from Amara.

We've seen how Dean is tied to the Darkness thanks to the Mark, I wonder if it'll mean she'll have some kind of leverage over Lucifer when he tries to start shit with her
>>
>>63493334
You know, there is querky, funny, and somewhat creditworthy shit. And then there is shit like
>felicia day
>God having a sister
>Killing death
>Angel PTSD
>Killer of imaginary friends gets forgiven with no consequences.
This show has become so bad since season 10.
>>
>>63493412
>The first blade couldn't cut Amara
>Thinking that Dean could break the hymen
yeah no

God just fucked off. Last episode will be a light and Amara will go home after obtaining understanding and take the Winchesters with her for them to be immortalized in the new Bible verse
>>
>>63493525
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you forget to take your meds? Nice fucking schizo rant
>>
>>63493499
Sorry, nothing was worse than the Mother of Monsters and the Leviathans. Man, those were bad seasons. Bad, bad seasons.
>>
>>63493600
God told me not to take them
>>
>>63493372
dean has that badass angel cloaking shit etched on his ribcage plus his demon tattoo but that probably doesn't matter.

she can sense his power and experience. she knows he's not cattle. he has real worth in her new reality.
>>
>>63493499

Felicia Day is dead. Sister shit is too hammy for "we both existed at the same time". Death isn't dead. Castiel has had PTSD several times already. The lattermost, yeah, fucked up.
>>
>>63493602
What? Dick Roman was a great baddy, as were the Leviathan in general
>>
>>63493602
Leviathan season was pretty stupid but season 10 and now 11 are taking it's spot.
>>
I hope Dean doesn't fall for Amara's bullshit about how her new world would be better.

I've watched Angel, shit always comes at a price and a lack of free will
>>
>>63493719
>Angel

Nah nigga, that was Charmed
>>
>>63490990
>Not liking Glorificus, queen of queens, hell goddess of hell goddesses, and greatest big bad of Buffy
>>
>>63493602
The Alpha monsters and their Mom had great potential but a very lackluster go about of em.

The Leviathan season was dumb but fun thanks to Dick Roman and Bobby
>>
>>63493768
>he doesn't remember Jasmine
>>
>>63493795
Actually I don't because I never really got into Angel because I had e ough of Whedon's bullshit after Buffy and the college debacle
>secret government agency designed to combat Supernatural forces

Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>63493795
>dat beast though and all the Angelus shenigans
>>
File: 1273802573414.jpg (63 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1273802573414.jpg
63 KB, 600x900
>>63493719
of course he won't

maybe dean from season 3, but not this dean
>>
>Sister shit is too hammy for "we both existed at the same time"
Sister shit is just hammy altogether.
>Death isn't dead.
You don't know that for sure
>Castiel has had PTSD several times already
No Castiel just felt guilty a lot. Now he's gone full post traumatic with flashes and the irrational anger. And the worst part is that no one really gives a shit. Yeah Cas, you're totally family but only when we need you and I'm still going to put Sam over you every time.
>>
>>63493903
He's become a real piece of shit lately. I hope Castiel goes postal on him again.
>>
>>63493922
>You don't know that for sure
At the very least it was stated back in Season 5 when Sam and Dean tore through War, Famine, and Pestilence that you can technically kill their human forms but they'll still exist in some shape or form as long as those very things continue to exist.

With the end result being that eventually they'll become strong enough to regain their bodies.
>>
>>63494266
Who knows if that's even true anymore though. They keep changing or forgetting how the rules of their universe works.
>>
Why the fuck is Lucifer in a vessel while he is in hell

what in the fuck fuck this shit show shitting on everything good about seasons 1-5 they dont even try explain it anymore
>>
>>63494915
Lucifer can take whatever form he wants to as long as he's not on earth and short of Sam he has a tendency to lean toward the form Sam and Crowly know him best in.
>>
>>63494915
I mean fuck that was part of the thing about the angels, they were incomprehensible and they made multiple points that they needed vessels on earth or take human forms in heaven to talk to humans
>>
>>63494984
>
ok, rage subsiding. Im still pissed about leviathans being in meatsuits in Purg, not to mention DEMONS BEING IN HUMAN FORM IN HELL

FUCK SEASON 8 HOLY SHIT

Oh and season 6

>scene with only angels in heaven
>they are all human
>>
>Michael and Adam nowhere to be seen
Weren't these niggas supposed to be there too?
>>
File: 1446573564668.jpg (43 KB, 510x765) Image search: [Google]
1446573564668.jpg
43 KB, 510x765
>giving a single shit about botox Amara
>when perfect Irish witch milf is right there

She's literally a 10/10
>>
>>63491242
>if god's into wincest (as god is no doubt a tumblrtard with SPN incest fanfic)

chuck hated fanfic you dumbass nerd
>>
File: visiting[1].jpg (63 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
visiting[1].jpg
63 KB, 500x310
>>63495311
Micheal and Adam are still in the box its just Lucifer is planning a jail break from the visiting room.

>>63495324
At the very least Amara single handily bitch slapping the entire minions department in heaven is a strange turn on.
>>
>>63495311
Some people on reddit are saying that Rowena's cage may have only been targeted to summon Lucifer, so we wouldn't see Michael or Adam even if they were with Lucifer in the original cage.

I'm hoping that Rowena winds up summoning Adam/Michael too and Michael beats Lucifer down and gets freed instead
>>
>>63491242
>implying God isn't secretly inside Dean and isn't the one pushing him to fug the shit out of Amara
>>
File: 1273870038780.png (99 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1273870038780.png
99 KB, 247x248
>>63495572
All makes sense now.
>>
>>63495537
I've already figured Rowena is either a Lucifer fan or a Lucifer loyalist.

Wouldn't even be surprised if he and her had already had a few dirty chat sessions. Remember it was Lucifer managing to slip the dick through the cage that got the book of the damned made in the first place.
>>
>>63495609
>Remember it was Lucifer managing to slip the dick through the cage that got the book of the damned made in the first place.

Was that confirmed though? Seems weird that Lucifer would give visions or whatever to a chick on how to break the mark of cain
>>
>>63495747
Gotta remember the mark did shit to everyone that bore it and linked them to the Darkness.

Its fully likely the mark is what fueled Lucifers jealously and ultimate rebellion.
>>
>>63495964
>>63495964
I'm not saying that Lucifer wouldn't have the knowledge, but he gains nothing from telling some nun somewhere or pretty much anyone, how to break the mark.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.