[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never eat at Adrian's and listen to Rocky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: AdriansRocky.jpg (31 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
AdriansRocky.jpg
31 KB, 550x366
>tfw you will never eat at Adrian's and listen to Rocky regale you of stories about his boxing matches

Considering the business the restaurant gets in the movie, it must be pretty good Italian food as well. I always found it hilarious that's there's nothing but Mexicans working in the kitchen.
>>
>>63492838
>restaurant menu shows cents instead of rounding up to the nearest dollar

very low class
>>
I got the impression that the food was mediocre but people just came for the novelty of Rocky being there.
>>
>>63492871
having the price on the menu at all is low class
>>
>>63493054
Having a menu at all is low class.
>>
>>63492838

I live up the street from it in South Philly, Victor Cafe
>>
>>63492919

I got the impression people just felt bad that he was punched so hard he got retarded and just helped him out financially
>>
>>63492919
>I got the impression that the food was mediocre but people just came for the novelty of Rocky being there.

You can say that about much of the neighborhood IRL tbvh
>>
>>63493353
How is the real place? If you ever ate there, I mean.
>>
>>63493378
Rocky seems pretty sound in the mind in Rocky Balboa. That brain damage in V got retconned along with the whole movie.
>>
File: yesgeorgee.png (416 KB, 683x456) Image search: [Google]
yesgeorgee.png
416 KB, 683x456
>>63493378
>there will never be a Rocky 5.5 where a simple-minded Rock eagerly tries to help out the day-to-day in a kitchen and Dolph Lungren has to stop him from stabbing himself or burning the place down every hour
>>
>>63493471

Never ate there, just always walk past it. Looks comfy, older Italian clientele. But as someone mentioned above, the food's not really so great at a lot of places like that. Ramsay came to Chiarella's down the street, same kinda menu. Just shut down.
>>
>>63492838
you'd be surprised how often what you're eating was made by a mexican
>>
>>63493701
This, Mexicans are the backbone of the restaurant industry. Doesn't matter what kind of food you're eating.
>>
It's funny how Rocky IV is widely considered to be the "cartoonish" one but the one where a 60 year old man fights the heavyweight champ of the world and goes the distance is more "realistic"
>>
File: matter-antimatter-annihilat.jpg (27 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
matter-antimatter-annihilat.jpg
27 KB, 360x240
>>63492838
>eat pasta for lunch
>eat antipasta for dinner
>explode in a burst of pure energy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.