[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought heroin was supposed to make you skinny, how can he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 207.jpg (108 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
207.jpg
108 KB, 1280x688
I thought heroin was supposed to make you skinny, how can he still be that size AND addicted to heroin? Seems... illogical.
>>
>being this sheltered
>>
>I thought
>>
>>63491515
it makes you skinny if you're poor already, since you use your small income on drugs rather than food.

His type of addiction was a binge-type, not a constantly-high type. That also makes a big difference.
>>
File: artie.png (782 KB, 1052x849) Image search: [Google]
artie.png
782 KB, 1052x849
>>63491515
>>
Hes not poor so he could still afford food
>>
>>63491515
Good luck taking a shit whilst on heroin or any opiate for that matter. He was literally full of shit.
>>
>>63491640
He relapse and OD yet?
>>
Go read Artie Lange's books, skinny heroin addict is an assumption because you tend to think addicts just spend whatever they have scrounged up on smack.

The withdrawals from heroin are like going through the flu, at the end game you don't even take the drug to feel high you take it to not feel like shit. It's disgusting.
>>
>I thought heroin was supposed to make you skinny
>>
>>63491515

How even is this funny or a meme? Are drugs funny to sheltered NEETs? They're a lot of things. Dumb, fun, deadly, but le silly drugs kek is corny.
>>
if you stop eating, sure. if you keep eating normally you add weight though because it slows your system down
>>
File: pepe-junkie.jpg (75 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
pepe-junkie.jpg
75 KB, 500x484
Nothing beats having a nice lasagna after the initial high wears off and then getting drunk.
>>
>>63491515
faggot stuffed his face with whatever he could find, no way heroin would make him skinny all of a sudden
>>
>>63491515
The pig fuck hadn't relapsed on heroin until an after party for The Master. He had enough money where he could afford both food and heroin so he wasn't skinny.
>>
I'm going on that heroin diet in the new year
>>
>>63491954
It's not as good as the meth diet tbqh.
>>
File: stream_img.jpg (25 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
stream_img.jpg
25 KB, 680x383
>>63491515
Did you watch Hunger Games part 2 /tv/?
It was his last performance
>>
>>63491954
Do cocaine instead if you want to lose weight
>>
>>63491728
Heroin withdrawal is far worse than the flu, I knew someone who worked at a rehab clinic and they described it was one of the most painful things someone can experience.
>>
>>63491975
>>63492004

Is it OP approved though? He's the drug expert
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (111 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
111 KB, 917x871
>>63492040
>they described it was one of the most painful things someone can experience.
benzodiazepine withdrawal was worse for me
>>
>>63492040
It's certainly not the worst.

Alcohol and barbiturate withdrawals can actually kill you.

The worst part is the insomnia. You basically feel like complete shit for a week and get zero sleep during that entire time.
>>
>go to rehab cinema
>they're playing flight and triggering half the theater, again
>smuggle in 2 bundles in my falcon
>tfw the TA notices your falcon is actually dead and invokes the NSP
>good thing i was good with the girls side and knew exactly which trick to bring in after i "went to the bathroom"
>went to the bathroom to get good, but the girl was being a bitch and wanted 4 bags to scheme our way back in, so since i didn't want to break the other bundle we had to split 6/4 instead of 7/3
>tfw no rig and instead of blasting im railing it
>on the flip side we were faster and only missed the first few minutes, still got to see him land the plane
>tfw the rest of the movie sucks but it doesn't matter since i nodded out and only remember her blowing me before the designated shooter intermission
>tfw she was the designated shooter, had a fucking rig the whole time and managed to steal the other bun while I was nodding and proceeded to OD in the shower
>i was the designated dealer and didn't even know it

good thing the 2nd half of the movie is really bland and boring
>>
>>63491515
my gf used to be on heroin and was pretty fat back then
>>
>>63492112
There are two types of withdrawal that can kill you. Alcohol and benzo. They help treat Alcohol withdrawal with benzos. So to imagine benzo withdrawal is fucking scary.

My ex had gone through benzo withdrawal, and it really hurt her. There isn't a better way to describe it without getting bogged down in metaphor.
>>
>>63492040
Benzo and alcohol withdrawal are worse. The clinical depression which follows from getting clean might as well tie the noose for you, and alcohol withdrawal is the only withdrawal which can actually kill.

t. recovering alcoholic and drug addict which has been in and out of rehab centers for 4 years and currently in intensive outpatient programs
>>
>cokehead
>associated with based 80s douches and the rich and famous
feels good man
>>
>>63492335
Nobody associates you with this.
>>
>>63492335
Also associated with niggers and crackwhores
>>
File: 1448395013582.gif (2 MB, 369x310) Image search: [Google]
1448395013582.gif
2 MB, 369x310
>>63491515
Dude Phil, I really miss you buddy. I hope you finally caught, and rode the fuck out of that dragon on your last ride.

May you rest.
>>
>>63492040
>the flu
What kind of fucking super-flu are you Americans are getting infected with that makes it somewhat comparable to heroin withdrawal?
>>
>>63492481
That's what I'm wondering, as an American, I'm actually quite terrified if this dude is catching a flu which outclasses the withdrawals I've gone through.
>>
>>63492481
I don't know which is why I was puzzled when the poster I quoted compared being dopesick to the fucking flu
>>
>>63492040
>they described it was one of the most painful things someone can experience.
sounds exactly like something someone who has never experienced addiction would say
>>
It was cut with sugar.
>>
My other best friend >>63492298 is back in rehab for the 4th time. Good luck with that one. I'm sick of the bullshit.
>>
>>63492581
Build me a skatepark senpai
>>
How many bags?
>>
>>63492481
duno about heroin but i had a 90mg/day oxy habit for like a year and when i stopped it sucked about as much as having the flu

like actual influenza, not a cold
>>
>>63492669
70 unironically.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.