[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you stop and think just so fucked Quentin is right now. Revenant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
If you stop and think just so fucked Quentin is right now. Revenant and Leo are taking the art film buzz. JJ is taking the blockbuster buzz. Republicans boycotting him for hating cops. Liberals don't see his films because they hate gun violence. Even Christoph Waltz can't save him this time and he got no big names in the cast, no award buzz at all. THE is shaping up to be a disaster. This is the perfect storm of failure that will solidify Quentin's downward spiral as a kuckold. THE has turned out to be the biggest disaster of his career.
>>
>>63488321
>Republicans boycotting him for hating cops. Liberals don't see his films because they hate gun violence

I know it's all bait but the silent majority who don't strongly identify to either side outside of the Internet don't give a fuck
>>
I'll be seeing both this and the Revenant as Quentin's movies are always at least fun for a single watch and I am in a city with the Roadshow
>>
>>63488372
If you give them one reason not to like something it has a chain effect , PR is so sensitive
>>
You don't think Samuel L. Jackson is a big name?
>>
>>63488763
>70mm lol
you dont seriously believe the film is better than digital meme do you
>>
>>63488321
who cares? his last good movie was Reservoir Dogs and that was over 10 years ago
>>
He is just nowhere near the filmmaker DePalma or Scorsese is.

JACKIE BROWN - *gasp* has an actual story
PULP FICTION - muh kurt cobain. Gen X is shit
INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS - too pandering
DJANGO UNCHAINED - bad editing, could've been good
RESERVOIR DOGS - too much talking, more like a play
KILL BILL VOL. 1 - lol you fucking kidding me
KILL BILL VOL. 2 - lol
>>
>>63489221

It's not the 2000s anymore grandpa, I think you mean over 20 years ago
>>
Travelling 3 hours to see a roadshow presentation of The Hateful Eight. Cannot fuggin wait
>>
good things don't last forever, dude.
>>
>>63489667
When was he ever good tho is my point. He is just a Gen X phenomenon like Kurt Cobain, none of his 'films' actually hold up.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 202x250
>>63488321
What was his most powerful release?
>>
>>63488828
He's a nig name
>>
>>63488321
He got a huge cult following. Every tryhard in town are going to see it. Even some plebs who liked Kekjo will watch. It's an easy 300 million.
>>
>>63489554
Jackie Brown was to good, so the plebs didn't like. After that he has literally been force to dumb down his films.
>>
>>63489554
Tarantino is shit but so are DePalma and Scorsese. If anything, at least Tarantino's films are more interesting and entertaining.
>>
Quentin Threeseventino
Uno Thurman
The Hateful Fart
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.