[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 486x720
This movie was based as fuck! Great cinematography, great characters, great acting, great direction and a really witty script.

Even the rapper cameos were good and not cringeworthy.

Why does /tv/ never talk about this shit? It was way better than something like American Ultra.
>>
HANDS UP DONT SHOOT
>>
>>63488108
i thought it was one of the best high school movies ive seen, kinda like friday mixed with back to the future mixed with boys in the hood
>>
>movie set in LA
>no white people
>>
>>63488108
Because /tv/ is racist and hates when black people achieve more than basement dwellers
>>
>>63488108
Haha geeks in the ghetto! Haha that's us! We are geeky but cool kids that get along with African Americans AKA my NAGGAS! LOL!
>>
>>63488108
>good grades, smart
>black
Choose one.
>>
>>63488108
the ending where hes reading his harvard letter comes off as kinda preachy to me but i liked it. the rapper cameos were great, i hope vince staples starts acting more
>>63488608
youve clearly never been to inglewood
>>
Black movies with black geeks in it are usually insufferable, of course its directed by le meme producer pharell williams, you guys still remember the neptunes right, we were famous once! :
>>
>>63488904

Pharrel did a song about waifus so he's all good with me.
>>
>>63489089
Source?
>>
>>63490004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djI6nc9EVMM
>>
DUDE NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE SAME LMAO
>>
geek-in-ghetto theme is bullshit
He`s just regular nigger in a regular neighborhood
well, except guard in school, that was bullshit too, becouse even "bad bullies" freaked out when "weak geek" pointed gun at them
>>
>>63488108
>cgi niggers

it's not like they are rare in LA however
>>
The start was good witht he 90s references and stuff then it got incrediably unfunny and all the social media crap was just stupid. I was ready to walk out of the cinema but that qt kept me in myy seat
>>
>>63488552
what movie did you see?
>>
>>63488774
>>63488904
>>63490120
>>63490295

why are white males so shitty? and you wonder why everyone on the internet hates you right now. :^)
>>
It literally felt like a 90s spike lee joint
>>
>>63488108
It was mixed-fine until the last 5 minutes when he literally just starts talking to the camera and guilting the audience for being racist.

The fact that the main character was a "90s kid" made no real difference to his personality or the plot.

Why was Forrest Whittaker in this for only two scenes as the narrator? It was just lazy exposition dumping.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.