[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
J.J. Abrams Thinks Ava DuVernay Should Direct a ‘Star Wars’ Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11
File: Cucked Wars.jpg (41 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
Cucked Wars.jpg
41 KB, 600x200
Should the Star Wars be directed by a black woman?

http://collider.com/star-wars-jj-abrams-ava-duvernay/
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63484439
Hehe . . . meme.
>>
what the fuck. she has no experience in sci fi and all she's done is movies about the plights of niggers.

wait a second, she's perfect.
>>
File: 1442528145169.jpg (714 KB, 900x762) Image search: [Google]
1442528145169.jpg
714 KB, 900x762
>>63484439
>>
>>63484439

WE NIGGAS GOWN TAKE DA GALAXY

BY THE YEAR 200 ABY ALL DA GALAXY WILL BE RULED BY NIGGAS
>>
WE WAS DIRECTORS
>>
File: based jew jew.jpg (101 KB, 590x446) Image search: [Google]
based jew jew.jpg
101 KB, 590x446
>>63484666
>"WE GOT A BLACK MAN WHO'S GONNA SAVE THE FUTURE"

https://youtu.be/eHqdcMIGCic?t=20s

>>63484574
I'm almost certain J.J. is a closeted homosexual, if not a manlet jew kek. Clearly went through various white females and black males, found it necessary to go through the thousands before settling on the tall british white girl he wanted to pair with a wide hipped, 100% negroidal African refugee. He's obsessed with black superiority, made sure all the heroes were minorities or women. He's only allowed to direct this movie because he's an anal retentive manlet jew who's been obsessed with making films since he was a little boy and got mentored by spielberg. He probably touches himself just imagining all the Rey and Finn sex scenes he's written for Episode VIII and IX

he probably refused to direct episode VIII so he could spend some time watching hung black adonises pound the shit out of hew wife and make homemade kek vids with plenty of lens flare.
>>
File: memehouse.png (56 KB, 270x474) Image search: [Google]
memehouse.png
56 KB, 270x474
>>63484515
Ooh, make Milhouse a meme next!
>>
File: 1440374382119.jpg (15 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
1440374382119.jpg
15 KB, 234x216
>>63484439
is this how it ends?
>>
>>63484838
>Milhouse
>a meme
>>
>>63484771

I actually find that pretty funny, and generaly like niggas.

They are like a comic relief.

Maybe because in my country there are no niggas at all.

>He's gown sayv the futah

>Praise Jesus alleluyah !!!!!

kek

Also, many Hollywood celebrities are gay or just degenerate, many pedophiles also. I would not be surprised if JJ liked boys, older or younger.
>>
>>63484439
Who gives a fuck anymore... the star wars sequels are practically done for. jj abrams is already as mediocre and bland as it gets.

If she directs, she will either do a competent job or fuck it up, which would be hilarious.
>>
>>63484857

>There's at least one Star Wars film planned for each year with no intentions of EVER stopping.

No anon, this is how it all starts.
>>
>>63484439
She's not and will never and he know's it. This is just pandering to morons.
>>
File: 1439951026193.png (907 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1439951026193.png
907 KB, 720x720
>>63484932
This is how the beginning of the end starts?
>>
Name one reason why she shouldn't be able to direct one.
>>
File: 1443464557021.jpg (78 KB, 627x719) Image search: [Google]
1443464557021.jpg
78 KB, 627x719
>>63484979
because propaganda
>>63485000
>>
File: 300px-Ouroboros.png (125 KB, 300x318) Image search: [Google]
300px-Ouroboros.png
125 KB, 300x318
>>63484962

This is how the beginning of the neverend starts
>>
that negress isn't signed on for the rest of the new trilogy so nigger woman star wars is still some time away
>>
>>63484439

Jews that are not orthodox and inbred are not retarded.

They push their wicked agenda but they know when someone has talent to make money and when someone doesnt.

She doesnt.

She will never direct Star Wars.

JJ knows this, he's just lying to push his agenda.
>>
File: finn and rey.jpg (85 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
finn and rey.jpg
85 KB, 970x545
>>63485123
Jew Jew will pull the strings of Zion until she is the Director of Episode X: A Mulatto Hope, following the adventures of Shaniqua Skywalker, daughter of Finn Calrissian and Rey Skywalker (who took her mother's name because this is obviously a post-patriarchal society Star Wars X takes place in).
>>
>>63484439
Her being a black woman is irrelevant - it has literally nothing to do with her ability or inability to direct a Star Wars movie. It's not like the bar isn't already set low for this franchise what with Lucas, Abrams and Gareth Edwards attached.

The fact that she has literally zero experience with directing sci-fi or fantasy films is what disqualifies her. All of her films (not that I expect /tv/ has watched any of them) have to do with the African American experience in various times throughout the last century - its her schtick, and she's clearly very comfortable with it. Sticking her on something as (literally) alien as Star Wars would be like asking Michael Bay to direct an intimate character study of a single woman set to the backdrop of the burgeoning 60's feminist movement - it just doesn't make any sense given the history of the director.

The only reason I can possibly think for Abrams saying something like this is that he's trying to appear "hip" and "with it" with all them black peepz in the fo'shizzle by mentioning a currently popular black director in the same breath as he talks about his own franchise.
>>
>>63484771

Not gonna lie.

He looks like an ape, he speaks like a nigger, but he seems pretty down to earth and polite.

So far gives a far better image than Ridley, who not only is dumb but also rude and offensive to people
>>
>>63485278

Realistically speaking, she might get as much as directing one episode of a new Star Wars tv series.

It's just not profitable.

Star Wars is an international money machine, and as a non amerifag I must say nobody in the world cares about niggers or anti niggers as muricans do.

It's like a USA thing, so nobody cares if she is a nigger activist or not. It doesnt add any weight to the film or anything.

JJ is very self centered and blind if he really thinks having an activist direct a film means anything.
>>
>There were people that legitimately liked Selma
Cardboard: The Movie

Only good scene was the bridge.
>>
She can't even secure direction for Black Panther.

How the fuck is she worthy for Star Wars.
>>
>>63485614
I don't get the love for historical dramas, period. I love history, love reading about it, and history movies always trigger me because they're all the same. They're "sweeping" tales set to low-key string scores and every single one of them is put through a sepia filter in post-production that's supposed to evoke nostalgic imagery of golden times but in reality just makes it look like someone pissed all over the film.

>>63485777
It wasn't that she couldn't, it's that she didn't want to. See >>63485284, she's not comfortable with sci-fi or fantasy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.