[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl: "I'm a Star Wars fan!" Me: "Yeah,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1449151030456.gif (1 MB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1449151030456.gif
1 MB, 223x200
Girl: "I'm a Star Wars fan!"

Me: "Yeah, same. I just hope the new trilogy is better than the prequels. Lucas fucked up ever since the Special Editions."

Girl: "Uh, what are you talking about? I have a life. Get away from me you virgin."
>>
>>63483081
That's the most basic normie Star Wars opinion of all, stop trying to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>63483081
ITT: Things which didn't happen.
>>
>>63483081

This conversation never happened

This is like 9gag ragecomic tier
>>
>Yeah, same
The worst part of your post you tasteless pleb
f**king seriously
>>
File: 1361413614972.jpg (34 KB, 430x286) Image search: [Google]
1361413614972.jpg
34 KB, 430x286
If men had some semblance of standards when it comes to who they give their attention to, girls would find out pretending to like shit isn't profitable and would knock it off.
They didn't put themselves on a pedestal.

Don't wanna see this anymore? Stop being faggots.
>>
>Star Wars fan
>Talking to girls
Your story has many holes in it
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63483081
Hehe . . . meme.
>>
Stop making up stories to post meme reaction images
>>
>>63483181
It's only funny when you're the first post. Just a tip.
>>
File: such a nerd.jpg (32 KB, 407x463) Image search: [Google]
such a nerd.jpg
32 KB, 407x463
>>63483122
Girls do that kind of shit all the time
>>
>>63483148
>f**king
Thanks for censoring the word fuck, it's really god damn triggerring to see that.
>>
>>63483081
>Yeah, same. I just hope the new trilogy is better than the prequels. Lucas fucked up ever since the Special Edition

Do you actually talk like this in public?
>>
>>63483237
This is the only notable example which has the possibility of being genuine.
>>
>>63483081
>Girl: "Uh, you virgin."
Here, the part of the conversation that happened
>>
>>63483237
Fuck, why do girls acting like total cunts turn me on so much?
It's a blessing and a curse.
>>
>>63483354
Same here, man. I love when a girl insults and dominates me like the little bitch I am.
>>
File: Bibi.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Bibi.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>meet guy at party
>hit it off
>we grab drinks and find a quiet place to talk
>talk for hours
>he asks me if I like films, I tell him yeah
>he tells me what his favorite films are
>he seems pretty intelligent, and we're both at one of the best Universities in the world so I have high expectations
>"I love star wars and the mad max fury road."
>I'm very drunk at this point
>laugh openly in his face, call him a pleb
>things went south from there
Sorry gen
>>
>>63483121

This. I went back to the prequels and I enjoyed The Phantom Menace, it's major problem us the fact that it's much longer than it needs to be, and a few scenes rewritten and it would have been fine. Attack of the Clones is a lot worse, but honestly I liked the earlier parts of the film when Obi-Wan and Anakin were chasing the Assassin. Honestly, that film would have been great if it were a huge investigation set on Coruscant for the majority of the movie. Revenge of the Sith is good but suffers for having shit versons of great characters (Grievous, Mace Windu for not being nearly as strong as presented in the clone wars) and having Anakin run around killing kids was too "edgy" and felt forced instead of a convincing turn to the dark side.
>>
File: 1405164915512.jpg (13 KB, 443x418) Image search: [Google]
1405164915512.jpg
13 KB, 443x418
>>63483542
>I liked the earlier parts of the film when Obi-Wan and Anakin were chasing the Assassin.
Jesus, just end yourself.
>>
uh no it's the normie opinion that the prequels suck

only patricians understand the genius of the prequels
>>
>>63483354
because you're a big kek
>>
>>63483463
i like this meme
>>
>>63483542
the biggest problem about the prequels is that they COULD have been good.
>>
>>63483463
You did the right thing pham
>>
>>63483081
>liking star wars
hello reddit!
>>
Star Wars is pretty normie tier nowadays.

Star Trek on the other hand...
>>
>>63483463
Nobody cares about your gay bar stories
>>
>talking to a normie
>they unironically like and are hyped for literally everything in a very shallow and superficial way except for things that are universally disliked

That's the biggest reason why I can't stand them, they have no opinions, they're all the same.
>>
>>63483542

Revenge of the Sith was good.

Attack of the Clones was okay.

Phantom Menace was alright, I think what set off most people about it is that it requires some knowledge of the series that frankly many people don't have, but it fills itself in and becomes an enjoyable experience if you're initiated into the canon.
>>
>>63483542
>liking ep. 1
I dunno what you contrarian bitches want, but liking shitty movies doesn't get you anything.
>liking matrix 2 and 3
>liking avatar
>liking michael bay movies which are not bad( 1&2) or the rock
Gtfo and stay out
>>
>>63486329
If not for gungans and kid Anakin phantom menace would have been a great film albeit a poor flick.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.