[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would an "super" alien from space have ape-like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_ni0btqnt0c1ryqizyo3_250.jpg (17 KB, 227x271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni0btqnt0c1ryqizyo3_250.jpg
17 KB, 227x271
Why would an "super" alien from space have ape-like male pattern baldness?
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63482630
Hehe . . . meme.
>>
>>63482630
Why the fuck are you fggots so obsessed with balding men?
>>
>>63482690
op is right. doesnt make sense
>>
>>63482690
It's bait for all the baldies
>>
>>63482690
This board is full of 16 year olds that are just now starting to notice changes in their bodies.
>>
B A L D
>>
i want harry's dick in me desu no homo honestly id do it because the universe requires it
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? This meme is fucking stupid Henrys hairline matches Supermans hairline down to a T, he's the closest thing we have to Superman lets be honest.
>>
File: 1.jpg (49 KB, 419x612) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
49 KB, 419x612
Why is a peak human balding?
>>
>>63482630
>I'm in high school, look at my amazing hairline and thick rope-like hair

Adulthood hits these people hard. These are future comb-over people who can't accept it
>>
>>63484223
It's evolution. In the future everyone will be bald.
>>
>>63484223
balding is high test
>>
File: superman-panel-full.jpg (29 KB, 422x588) Image search: [Google]
superman-panel-full.jpg
29 KB, 422x588
Many artists in the golden age specifically drew Clark Kent with a receding hairline. Believe it or not, not too many decades ago a slightly recessive hairline on a dude was considered a sign of maturity; and it was a little human flaw to give to these inhuman characters.

Another good example is Ian Fleming's interpretation of how Bond should have looked (which is still why I think Dalton matched Bond the best in pure looks).
>>
Anyone ITT have a hairy back? Feels bad bros.
>>
>>63484223
>does some of the dankest steroids ever made
I wonder.
>>
>anons projecting their own paranoia

talk to any barber and they'll tell hairline shape is no indication of balding
>>
File: oh you got glasses.jpg (31 KB, 288x279) Image search: [Google]
oh you got glasses.jpg
31 KB, 288x279
>>63484217
>Henrys hairline matches Supermans hairline down to a T
>>
>>63484604
Just across the back of my shoulders for some reason.
>>
>>63484641
kek
KEK
K E K
>>
>>63484649

Hair on my back is like chest-hair thick, it's gross. Baldness is whatever, this is true sadness.
>>
>>63482690
>manlet thread

HAHA

>balding thread

OMG STOP

/tv/ confirmed for a bunch of ugly 5'11"+ balding virgins
>>
>>63482630

Kryptonians are basically humans. The biggest difference is the solar battery which gives them powers based around whatever Sun type does it for them. Otherwise without that shit they might as well just be technologically advanced people.
>>
While he's balding, that level of baldness is actually intentional as Superman is portrayed as (for about 2/3's) as the Villain and the Widows Peak JUST is a villainous haircut.

Look at those pictures where he adopted a fruit bat, Cavil's hairline is much less JUST in those and they are from post filming this movie.
>>
>>63484616

dank like his memes
>>
>>63482630
trips
>>
>>63482630
he's not balding you retarded memers
you clearly have no fucking clue what you're talking about
>>
>>63482673

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gmob%2BD%2FsrF1YD799I1B4Qw%3D%3D

Stop
>>
File: 1447236562270.jpg (62 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1447236562270.jpg
62 KB, 540x720
>>63484557
Too bad a full head of thick hair, messy and WILD with a man bun and a sailor tattoo plus EPIC BEARD is what's manly now and I do not sya this as a bitetr bald fag as I've a head of luscious intact black as fuck hair (honestly, have to thin that shit once a month).

These 'manly' fags spend as much time in the morning getting ready as a girl does before a night out in the clubs.

>Don't touch my b-beard haha I just shampooed it
>mfw
>>
>>63484728

Manlet threads are complained about all the time, though. You just don't notice it because everyone loves shitposting /fit/ memes.
>>
>>63484864

he has a shit ass dracula hair line tho tbhonest family
>>
>>63484604
>shitty curly red facial hair
>shitty curly thick brown hair
>black back/dick hair
I'm a fucking mongrel
>>
>>63485344

Yeah, I'm rocking dark brown to ginger and black too, tiger style.
>>
>>63482630
It's the price you pay for being alpha as fuck.
>>
Assuming non-GT, I will use both characters maximum levels of power for this battle. Pre Crisis Superman vs SS3 Goku post Buu timeskip. I don't really need to explain how powerful Superman is, even mentioning that Superman was unable to beat Flash in a footrace.

So I will focus on Goku. I want to start out by saying, no one knows exactly how powerful SS3 Goku is, as power levels stop being officially tracked after the Frieza saga, where Goku is stated to have a PL of 150 million. If you want my opinion on how I think his power scales up till the end of GT, you need only look at my sig. I will not attempt to use my fanmade power levels in a matchup like this though.

First, I think it's important to define what a power level is. An ordinary human has a power level of 5. It takes 27 PSI to crack open a human skull. In the first episode of Dragonball, Goku has a power level of 10. In that episode he is hit by a car and shot in the head by Bulma. Even a shot from a 9mm gun is over 30,000 PSI.

It appears power levels do not scale linearly. It seems that each power level is more significant than the previous. If this pattern continues indefinitely, it's possible Goku is stronger than, or at least as strong as Pre Crisis Superman as early as the first episode of Dragonball z with his power level of over 950. During his fight with Vegeta, Vegeta threatens to blow up the Earth with a power level of 18,000. Some think that is a bluff, I think that would be out of character with Vegeta's personality, but that's another debate entirely.

If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over.
>>
File: Wojak87.png (123 KB, 200x278) Image search: [Google]
Wojak87.png
123 KB, 200x278
I have the exact same hairline and I've had it my entire life.

Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>63483165
kek
>>
>>63486075

what
>>
>>
>>63482690
this board has a lot more women than you think
>>
>>63482630
>male pattern baldness
That's a widow's peak you artard.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.